Celebrity Big brother

Mamafy

Reaction score
I missed the first show :doh: but I've sky +'d it :yay:

Anyone else going to be watching the last celebrity bb?

CBB was good last night. Yes, I will be watching it.

Who is in it Tessa?

I saw Katie prices ex's are meant to be in it and Vinnie Jones but haven't heard of anyone else :D I can't wait to see this :yay:

ccb will be evemtful this year i'm sure :D i think Vinnie Jones a girls dream ooooo yummy lol xx

I often get sucked in to these things though......:oops:

Thats the thing...i swear every year i wont watch crap like...dancing on ice and strictly come dancin...ALWAYS DO haah. Im a dedicated x factor geek though i must admit :D xx

dane bowers, niccola t, heidi fleiss, sisqo, lady sovereign, alex reid, vinnie jones, stephen baldwin, cant think of rest :) ill be watching xxx

there are actually a few I wouldnt mine watching.....see I've been sucked in ALREADY!

Last edited:
:wall2: I blame all the baby-brains for people watching this ......nonsense! :lol: No to BB or CBB or whatever the hell it is. NO NO NO NO NO! :D

i know its absolute rubbish and not interesting and on tv wayy too much but i LUURRRVVVEEEE it lol and im a celeb and dancing on ice and strictly i love them all!!! haha xxx

I love BB and always have to watch the celebs, Sisqo's entrance was the best i've ever seen, LOL.

I can't wait to catch up, my brain's mangled anyway so I'm ok :lol:

And Vinnie Jones, yes please :D

didnt he look well?? i think alex reid actually looked ok too lol but i think he looks like hes defo had work done on his nose!!!! xx

U know what? i always thought Alex was dead ugly, but i agree last night he looked nice and dead healthy...maybe its our hormones lol. xx

Quit teasing me with all this looking good talk :rofl:

Alex Reid doesn't do it for me I'm afraid....his face has been smashed up too many times! You're right about Vinnie Jones though, he looked scrummy! Also I had no idea Sisqo was so small!

Considering it's the last one I thought they might have coaxed some bigger names in this year....who the hell is Nicola T?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back