Celeb BB- 2016

fairyprincess

Reaction score
Anyone watching this series? Made me laugh so much when Genma said she was really nervous but it was OK as she had big hair and it would help her get through it! Also, Emma looks fab pregnant again! X

Omg ... I have dipped into it a bit , I think it was oddly funny when Tiffany got the wrong "David" ... It has to be up there in best moments . X

I'm glad someone else is watching! Yeah I found it funny and so cringey! It was even funnier that he was under the covers asleep and did actually look dead! X

...And when Darren Day said for a split second he did think DG was dead when he lifted the covers. Im sad that Jonathan's gone too.

I didn't really like Jonathon so didn't bother me much. I haven't even got a favourite yet. Just catching up with last night's episode x

Omg have just caught up with last night's! That girl needs to be sectioned! X

Megan is a psycho isnt she, did you see her veins popping out? :rofl:

xxxx

I watch religiously!
Can't stand Gemma you can't take back gifts no matter how much you hate the person you gave it too.
I like Megan that John is w@nker she is right she just has trouble expressing herself LOL. Scotty T grow some balls and defend her man!

That was the funniest episode ever when they thought David G was dead.
I wanted Jonathan to win but now hes left I reckon Darren Day what a nice geezer.
xx

I wanted Jonathan to win.

I quite like Gemma, she says it how it is. My kinda gal! :lol:

I like David cause hes just proper random and ... I dunno funny as hell.

That Megan is awful, if anyone seen her on ex on the beach youll know shes just a psycho - keep tuning in though she usually likes to have sex on the telly :p

Its proving a good show, I usually like celeb bb better, depending on the line up. This years quite good.

Id love John Gemma or David to win at this stage. That model is a twat. There Ive says my peace :lol:

I wonder if that Christina is doing ok being pregnant in there - no one sees her being ill, lucky witch!

xxxx

Love this season!

I like Tiffany 'cause I've seen her in flavor of love and all them type of mtv shows from about 10 years ago or so and she used to be a bit like the US Megan what I can remember haha!

I had my doubts about Megan cause of her on ex on the beach, but then she opened her mouth and started singing! She also been dead upset about her shaggin on ex on the beach cause her grandad died during filming... Aside from that I love that's she's a psycho hahaha!

Love Gemma too, shame chebs left. I wonder what will happen with steph and Jeremy!

I quite like the other selection of housemates too!

The season Gary busy won, I had the app and when he was announced winner on it, it says 14 days ago.. They corrected it later and I've still got the screen shots! So I'm a little in doubt whether it's fixed or not but then again I wouldn't text to keep people in the house anyway so I don't really care!

Love it this year David Gest is hilarious, he's so.... laid back.

Gemma was hilarious the other night she said 'Tiffany Darhlin u aint on ur reality show now'...... hmmmmm yeh I think u are!! Do u remember her in Towie? U aint never having any of this candy :D love it!!!!

Think I would like Darren Day to win xx

I havent watched towie yet!

Have you seen the video they put on YouTube about Megan going absolutely crazy, I was on tiffs Twitter and they made a point about it how when she blew up everyone wanted her to leave and with megs they were saying she was just drunk and had to sleep it off! Can't wait to catch up with it, my oh don't like me watching it on the telly he thinks it's noise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back