Love Island - that Sophie's a nutter!

Duds

Reaction score
Havent been watching much of it but what i have seen that Sophie is not doing herself any favours - she needs some serious help! I dont remember her behaving this badly in "im a celeb get me outta here" !
Love the s*it it caused when they put Kate lawler in last night! Mind you she seems to have a few "issues" too now...

my mate saw her at a club in brighton the other week and she was off her face on drugs apprantly & was in the toilet for about an hour & came out looking like death!

Love island has been great this yr iam loving it, and as for bloody sophie i wanna go there and punch her in the face she is such a pain in the arse. I think its brilliant that they have out kate in cos sophie hates her.

It doesnt surprise me u say kate is on drugs cos she looks like crap atm

I'm also loving Love Island, that Sophie just amazes me, I loved Lady V coming back :lol:

Yeah Kate is looking a bit rough, apparnatley they think she acts wierd too, must be the drugs :lol:

I havent been watching, but I read that Sophies doctor is pleading with the shows bosses to let her home, cause he is in fear that she is going to have a breakdown. She went on the show against doctors advice apparently and they sadi she was in far to frail a state and there is fear for her mental state. Perhaps she will go mental and kill off a load of minor celebs for us!

Did you see it last night? How funny when she said that Chris and Colleen should tone it down after she was groaning in the shower and licking his ear out for all to see!

I must say I can imagine that her mental state is not too good, she just doesn't seem to be living in the real world. I felt a bit sorry for her Mum when they spoke, it must be hard to watch her daughter act that way and be laughed at by the whole nation but then they know what the show is about don't they?

Can't wait for tonight? Can anyone else not stand Little Lee, he's so moral and such a people pleaser, I would have drowned him by now

I like Kate Lawler though, she's quite funny compared to the rest of the girls :)

I missed last nights :doh:

She is def cracking up, cannot stand her but feel sorry for her in a way as she just cant deal with the real world - it must be very sad being her...
Dont know why she is like it she has far more than most of us! suppose it just all went to her head.

oh that Lee is a twat too! and he needs to put some serious weight on ! he only weighed 8 stone something!

How pretty is Bianca! :twisted: I think she is sooo pretty-naturally!

K X said:
How pretty is Bianca! :twisted: I think she is sooo pretty-naturally!

She is pretty, can't believe she's Gazza's daughter! She still has a babyface but I don't think she is as natural as she apperas she has breast implants (good ones though not at all OTT) and hair extenions. I like her because she is nice and normal and and admits she's gaining a bit of weight cos she's eating through boredom! So much better than those skinny anorexics that swear they are at their natural body weight and don't stop stuffing themselves :lol:

How come is that Chris such a woman magnet???????? He is nowhere near as sexy as his Dad!!

bianca is gazzas step daughter. this is what i cant understand, gazza was meant to be a terrible father abusing them (hitting and verbal), so why oh why is she using gazza's surname, why doesnt she use her biological dad's name. i jolly well know if my step dad was an abuser i would not be using his surname.

its all crap she just wants to use his name to get into places, and she thinks that she is a "celebrity" what ever that means now.

Skatty, Chris was adopted so explains how is Dad is damn sexy & he's not :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
That chris is a slime ball lol he makes me cringe!
To be honest i dont like any of them other that bianca an calum!
xx

Oh that explains about Bianca and Chris!!!!

Why the hell is she using Gazza's name? We were thinking that when we though he was her biological dad!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back