CD45 in limbo AGAIN!! fed up :(

Mazzamoomin

Reaction score
Evening ladies, just going to have myself a little rant

I thought I was getting somewhere before Christmas, my cycles seemed to be sorting themselves, but this month despite me upping my does of metformin to 1000mg (started on 1500 yesterday to increase to 2000mg when ready) my body seems to have gone nuts again.

Week beg 6th feb i was feeling nauseous first thing in the morning lasting till lunch some cramping and some general feeling AF was on way, then on the Thursday of that week noticed some brownish discharge when wiping that only lasted that evening.

Since then I have continued to cramp and feel like AF could arrive any minute but nothing. The past week I've had lower back twinges feeling bloated and yukky.

Boobs started getting a bit owie from yesterday too, I wish it was because I finally caught my egg but have done several tests over the last week and a bit and all BFN.

I have to drop a fmu sample to my doc Tues for them to test if still no AF by then and then make another appointment if still have nothing a week or so after.

On the plus side i guess if this time next week i am still none the wiser I can pester my doc to do some more investigation, maybe a scan or something!

Sorry for the long post ladies, I'm just feeling miserable and fed up!!

Hi sorry your having a rotten time bug hugs and rant away!

xx

Thanks KMG! It helps ranting here especially as friends and family aren't in the loop about our plans ttc

I know what you mean sometimes you feel no one understands and then you come here and it just helps!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back