Hi Again Girls!!

BabyBlues

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Have not been on the site in a few months as was driving myself and DH mad with my ttc obsession so wanted to give us both a bit of a break, knowing that stressing myself out wasnt going to help either of us.

Still in the process of ttc. I am however now 1 day late. AF was due yesterday and still no sign. My cycles vary from 32-36 days, I am now on CD37 and have everything crosed.

Did a couple of tests last week, both BFN. Still, im hopeful.

Went to see my gyno last week and she did a scan for me. Said that there was no sign of early pregnancy but that a PG blood test was the only way to tell for sure. She said that if AF hadnt come on by Friday (yesterday) then to go back and see her for my test so am going to see her tomorrow after work.

Had been on the pill for 10 years and have now been off it for 7 months. AF had got back to normal in march with me having a bleed every month since then, isnt it odd for it to suddenly stop again this month? Know that i BD on my OV day this month so am hopeful. Dont feel any different though. Gyno did say that some women get AF like pains in early pregnancy and that some women feel no different.

If she doesnt come on today then will buy a HPT this evening and do it tomorrow morning. I really hope that my body hasnt suuddenly messed up again after being fine for 4 months.

What do you think my chances are. Have a lot of wet CM, seems to be more of it. Does that mean anything???

Thanks for any advice xx

ohh it sounds hopefull, i hope it's a good sign ur late :D

I think it sounds hopefull for you hun!! :pray: :pray: BabyDust coming your way!! :cheer:

:wave: Welcome back, sounds very promising, fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back