CD2

EmmaLilly22

Reaction score
On CD2 now. Period is super heavy. I feel so down in the dumps.

I just walked shop with my 2 year old and its totally taken it out of me, got shakes now.

Anyone with me xx

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Hi Emma,

Sorry not on Same cycle yet - couple of days and I will be.

I find I am really heavy on my 2nd day. Are you eating ok and taking painkillers? X

Yeah eating loads and no not took any painkillers. I feel better now I had my tea, just got headache now xx

CD1 for me and she is a b*tch. gulping painkillers also not good when working nights :(

How are you Emma? has yours got lighter? xx

Cd3 and I'm finding it's a heavier one this time round too. I came on extremely heavy Friday evening and usually I start with just a bit of spotting. Bad cramps all weekend and horrible PMT... I've had to apologise to my husband for it. Just think it'll be over soon and we'll be back on the trying ;)

Sorry to hear you've joined us cockermum, I was hoping you'd be moving on this month. Ahhh well... we'll all be trying again soon.

Mine is a painful one right from the start, its not usually til CD2 that i feel it. Never mind, hopefully finish earlier.
I have just been crying alot this time, last time i was more angry? Poor Hubby, you can make it up to him in the fertile window lmao!
Our bodies are soo weird!

Yep least its the good bit after this haha!!

I have started a July testing thread if you wana stick your name down? i enjoyed the June one and was nice to see some BFP for people, also their symptoms etc :)
xx

I'm feeling ok. Painful cramps have gone now and it's definitely lighter thank God. I've never started that heavy before lol.

Onto CD4 tomorrow so won't be long and I'll be finishing.

I am jealous Emma, wishing this part of the cycle ends quick. What us women have to put up with lol! xx

Oooo yes I'll pop my name down... I'm not going to test until the day I say either, which will be after AF is due so if she turns up I won't be seeing that negative first. This is my not peeing on sticks cycle lol.

I've been everything, from crying to angry... he's been really good bless him and although I've been loads better today, he's kept checking I'm okay

Yeah bring on the fertile window.

Hahaha i hate the hormones even i dont know how i feel sometimes - our poor OH lol!!

I am not testing until AF is due, the BFN really got to me. i was so hopeful when pee'ing then seeing nothing :( also everyone getting the faint lines kept giving myself eye line on mine. Will be doing my OPKs just to be sure but wont be temping etc. A little more relaxed hopefully than last month.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back