CD2....cycle 11.....14th month TTC

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Iwant3, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

that's me! It has been 4 cycles since my last loss so hoping my body is totally recovered from all that!

I used soy last cycle but messed up and only used half the dose I wanted too for 3 of the days! oops....so gonna do it right this cycle:roll:

And guess what I have ditched my thermometer! yes that's right Mrs ttc obsessed is not temping this cycle and I am burning my opk:shock:

I am just gonna go with my body......I know when i am ovulating I can feel it and I can tell when I have ovulated as my CM and CP change after......so that's it for this cycle:dance:

and for charting! well after temping for 10 cycles i can say that my charts really mean F all! they are totally different every cycle, dips in different random times, spikes, slow rises, fast rises......temp dips before O, temp rise before O.......no dips when I got a bfp, charts that look totally like a bfp when it isn't/ temp going down before AF, temp going down after AF already here etc.....so why bother:wall2: (yeah I know I should of caught on earlier!)

2. Daley

Daley Well-Known Member

Great plan Hun and glad your going for the relaxed approach, hopefully it gets you the super sticky bean you deserve x

3. MelC2011

MelC2011 Well-Known Member

Yay for the relaxed approached!
    Wishing you lots of luck this cycle xx

4. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Hope relaxing does the trick for you Angela x

5. Pumpkin9

Pumpkin9 Well-Known Member

Hope all goes well for you, my last cycle I spent a lot of time getting in tune with what my body was doing and I got my bfp!

Wishing you luck and lots of baby dust

6. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

Well I am enjoying just getting up in the morning and not having to worry about temping and whether I slept enough before hand or if the room was too hot/cold etc :)

And bonus to not ordering opk this cycle is that they can't send me any free tests like they did last cycle - and I am going to try so very hard not to test early too! :)