Irregular cycle

Tamaryn

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if there's anyone else out there in the same position as me? I have been off the pill for three years now, and still have a very irrgular cycle (anywhere between 20-28 days). My husband and I have been ttc for five months withut success, ? because I find it very difficult to predict when I am ovulating. I've tried taking my bbt daily, but have not noticed an obvious rise in temp at the same time in my cycle. Any suggestions will be most welcome! Thanks

Hi there,
I was just like you are I had very very irrgular cycle's my where more like 28-54 sometimes longer.....go to
http://www.mymonthlycycles.com
This will help you track your little frend and when you are Oing.......this help me it was on the dot every month for my little friend and when I was going to O.....even with my very very irrgular cycle's......I was ttcing for 2 years and I am now 9 weeks PG.....Also take some prenatal vitamins...you can get them though your doctor or at the store I bought some prenatal vitamins and was takeing them for 1 month and I missed my (P) and I started feeling sick so I took a test and bam I was PG.....If you have anymore questions feel free to talk to me......

beth

Hi, thanks for your reply and advice - will check out the website. Also, congratulations on your pregnancy :D I hope it all goes well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back