Cbfm

mouse9210

Reaction score
Hiya! I'm back and TTC no 2.....

Came off the pill in June, had a withdrawal bleed, then 38days later got af and have started using my trusty little cbfm again!

Anyone else using one? I'm on cd10 and still 'low'....dunno when I expect to Ov cuz it's previously been from day 12-19!

Exciting times!!

Xx

Hi hun welcome back :)
Thats good that your af came back as quick even though it feels like forever.
And you have a cbfm I havent got one but they look pretty ace ) good luck with no 2 xx

Good luck. I wish I was using the monitor but alas dh has other ideas. Closest I can get is the clearblue advance digis but it's not quite the same. In the nicest possible way I hope your not here too long and your monitor gets you a nice speedy bfp x

Hi hun welcome back :)
Thats good that your af came back as quick even though it feels like forever.
And you have a cbfm I havent got one but they look pretty ace ) good luck with no 2 xx

Thanks! It felt like it took ages and I took a million pregnancy tests hoping I was one of those lucky ones who get pg straight away! Lol

Am just relieved to be getting on with it!

Cd11 today and got 'high' so hopefully building up to my peak.

Good luck. I wish I was using the monitor but alas dh has other ideas. Closest I can get is the clearblue advance digis but it's not quite the same. In the nicest possible way I hope your not here too long and your monitor gets you a nice speedy bfp x

Thanks coz - hope you get yours soon too!

Luckily my oh is a control freak like me and likes to know that we 're bding at the right time. It is def an expensive way to do it but I don't think I gave him much choice, just told him it'd be as useful as he is in getting me of! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back