Quick question re cbfm

Dawnt87

Reaction score
Hi all, quickie about cbfm, reading the instructions online and it's states that if af comes during the day then I need to edit until the morning after to set the monitor at cd1 but in my case, with a 2 day period is this ok? I will be setting my monitor to cd1 and af will actually end that day too? Does this make sense? Lol eg, af came on fri and was completely gone thus morning so if I had of been using my cbfm then I would have set it yesterday to cd1 and today it's gone.

Oh I dnt think I'm making any sense lol. DO you tell a cfbm
When af has gone or only when she comes and it works the rest out ?? Sorry for the length if this!!

Hey dawn, there are a few threads relating to cbfm further down which are helpful but it sounds like your on the right track...so yes if af started say in a mon afternoon then u would count the nxt day as day 1, but understand that its confusing because of your short cycle, I got my peak this morn which I really didn't expect first mnth round. Good luck...oh pink butterfly is a cbmf expert and really helped me get to grips with it xx

Hi Dawn,

I use the CBFM and am on my 3rd month. I set mine at about 8 so my testing window is between 5am-11am. If I come on within that time I will set it the following day as CD2 but if I came on at say 5pm I would set the following day as CD1.
Hope that makes sense, it can be very confusing at first but so easy now. I also got my peak today YEY!! xx

Yay lisey, we can be peak buddies lol!

Last edited:
Yay lisey, we can be peak buddies lol!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:Yey to having a "peak buddy" lol. How long is your luteal phase? I wonder if we will be testing same day?? xx

Haha love it! Can test boxing day, that's when af officially due but whether I can wait that long is a different question...and you???

My AF due on xmas day...which is great if its a BFP but not so great if BFN!! I think I will test 12dpo though as I can then prepare myself if it is a BFN and then will hopseully not be so down and if its a BFP I want to come up with a fun way to tell my parents and OH parents :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back