Cautiously steps in......

Princess81

Reaction score
Hi girls

I am delighted/scared to death about being in first tri again, I do not like it here (not cos of you ladies) and remember the stressing out from last time.

It's daft being so desperate to get out of TTC and then longing to get tri1 over with asap :roll:

So here I am anyway, hoping I can last the distance of tri1 this time.

I have an early scan on 5th May due to the MC the last time, epu booked me straight in - they are awesoome I love them ;-)

I kinda feel the same although I have not been in Tri1 before.
TTC is so stressful and painful at times, and just when you think you're 'safe' you're not.. there's lots of worries here too. But I am very confident that the pregnancy forum women will have answers and advice if I ever need it. xxx

Also good luck this time round hun. I hope you have a very sticky bean xxx

Thanks Hun .:hug: yep the girls here are full of great advice xx

Welcome to tri-1 hunny and congratulations again :)
Tri-1 is scary at the best of times but when youve been here before and suffered a mc, its extra scary but all the girls in here are brilliant and very supportive. They have all really helped me through the highs and lows, the happy bits and the worries and im sure they will for you hunny.
I havent got any advice how to make tri-1 better as Ive been a complete worrier all the way through and ive still got a week and abit left but im hoping and praying that your little bean to be extra sticky this time, you really deserve this hunny x x

so happy to see you in here hunny!! i'm feeling worried too but really happy and trying to stay as positive as poss. hope this really works out for you hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ditto what M2A said hon! Lovely to see you back in here, I'm sure everything will be just fine with your little bean this time round. Hopefully the days and weeks will pass quickly for you but in the meantime you have the support of all the ladies in here. Good luck for your early scan ~ 5th May not long to wait! x x x

Thanks girlies :hug: well all is well today so far, taking each day as it
Comes :roll: xxxx

Wishing you all the luck in the world with this pregnancy hun xxxx

Ditto Princess.
I'm like a bag of nerves right now but all we can do is try to be positive and like you said, take every day as it comes.
Good luck sweetie, you've got a lot of support from the girls here. We're all in the same boat! xxx

Hi girls

I am delighted/scared to death about being in first tri again, I do not like it here (not cos of you ladies) and remember the stressing out from last time.

It's daft being so desperate to get out of TTC and then longing to get tri1 over with asap :roll:

So here I am anyway, hoping I can last the distance of tri1 this time.

I have an early scan on 5th May due to the MC the last time, epu booked me straight in - they are awesoome I love them ;-)

I could have written this! Its exactly how I feel. I don't like TRI1. Last time I only came here once or twice because I coulnt handle the horror posts, the sad posts, and the really scared posts - they sent me running!

I missed TTC which was always full of hope, where as here, I think we are all full of nerves and fears!

But as the worst happened anyway, I have decided to give it another go this time and just screen out some of the posts (sorry girls, I wish I could be more supportive but it makes me too emotional) and hopefully keep the friends who came over with me and get through Tri1 unscathed. FX xxxx

i have my fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed for all your lovely 'new to tri 1 ladies'. i feel your fear and i am sure i will be exactly the same when it happens to me again......xx

but as you have said....just enjoy it...you cant change what may or may not happen so enjoy each day of being pregnant cos im sure you're both going to be fine :D :D I can feel it in me water!! ha ha xx

i have my fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed for all your lovely 'new to tri 1 ladies'. i feel your fear and i am sure i will be exactly the same when it happens to me again......xx

but as you have said....just enjoy it...you cant change what may or may not happen so enjoy each day of being pregnant cos im sure you're both going to be fine :D :D I can feel it in me water!! ha ha xx

Really looking forward to having you join us Samsgirl! Will be keeping a close eye :shock: xx

i'm the same starfish, i feel like i sound really mean and unsupportive but i know i will start analysing every niggle etc and that sort of stress really isn't good for me, so i'm just popping in every now and again - especially to catch up with you guys!!! wouldn't it be amazing if we could travel the whole journey together for the next 9 months!!! very exciting!! xxxxxxxxx

Welcome back to worry world ;) I thought Id got over a it a little but nope, the worry is back in full force lol. Im sure we will be ok and if we all stick together with our worries it helps
X

I'm counting on it Positivity! I feel like I've known you and princess for months and it was the same last time when I had Tracey and Jenny come over at the same time. Its a great comfort :hug:

Last edited:
Welcome back to worry world ;) I thought Id got over a it a little but nope, the worry is back in full force lol. Im sure we will be ok and if we all stick together with our worries it helps
X

No cherry - we have to NOT worry and think positive together ;)

xxx

thanks for the sticky louise!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back