cats..

They have probably heard me moaning about it and thought shit we'd best eat what she puts down or we will starve LOL.

So far theyv been eating it. Not as quick as they did the pouch. But the bowl is being emptied so yes, def progress!

xxxxx

Lol, u can with my cats cause theyr not used to it.

One stole a chicken breast I cut it up for them n they took ages to eat it.

Fussy little bitches lolol xxxxx

awww :) have you tried "gourmet perle - chef's selection"? that's the only "cat" food my cat likes to eat. all cats are different though. most like the jelly ones for example and mine hates those (felix etc)

I have 2 cats - Stella who is 9 she is a really timid cat, she likes cat biscuits and will eat any brand of food, she is also partial to prawns, we also have Sparky who is 15 months she is very fussy, she will turn her nose up at her food then cry and try and jump up and sneak food from our plates, we have tried many varieties for her and different brands and always have biscuits out for her, she would much prefer to eat our food e.g chicken, fish, ham she's even picked up oven chips up off the kitchen floor and has eaten them - and at the minute she has an addiction to catching moths bringing them in the house playing with them then eating them, we took her to the vets over being a fussy eater and the vet said that she was at a correct weight and to just let her eat her own food and not ours, she said if she was that hungry she would eat it - she's just an awkward little madam

Its the wiskas they like! I got them it instead of the asda stuff and they went into mad eat mode whilst I was away my mum has been feeding them so they may be bored and eating more but from now on jelly it is!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back