Catch up! :D

MayBMore

Reaction score
G'day possums! :wave:

How are all you lovely ladies doing? Just thought I'd check in to see how you all are and to have a nosey and see if anyones accidently preggers yet (hehe). I'm not, I've been waaay too busy with work - you were right Kat, about it being a big distraction! I haven't even thought about it for a month, aside from hearing some awesome new announcements from friends :)

- apologies to Vixx as I have been slacking on the old ovulation testing too. Hoes it going? How was your holiday in Mexico?

Hopefully I should be getting a bit of a promotion of sorts soon-work wise so that's very exciting! I've been wrapped up in thinking about education and safeguarding rights for mental health patients in my spare time. Can't wait to get stuck in now. Also I took my little lady to Clarks to get her first shoes fitted today - but she curled her toes up so they said she isn't ready yet, despite her being very charming with the shoe lady and playing with her hair hehe...little poppet. We are hopefully taking her to the zoo for her 1st birthday in a few weeks :)

I saw a lady on morning TV this morning with 16 children and expecting another! Wowzers did you catch that? She reckons she can manage to get up at quart to seven and get everyone breakfasted and ready. How do they have time to DTD is what I was thinking haha

Hope you're all well and good xxxx

Hello Stacey, :wave:

It is so so nice to hear from you. I really missed the group, has been a bit quiet lately.

Big congratulations on your promotion, you work so hard, well deserved. :clap:

Gosh, I remember getting the first pair of shoes for our little lady a few months ago, it was on her birthday and we loved the experience.

:booboo: I have to admit the reason I have been avoiding the forum, I actually did get my :bfp: last week which was a total surprise. :blush: I hate to leave this part of the site as I feel I made some good friends. :friends: We are very very happy though and really looking forward to our new arrival.

Oh no way!! Woweeee! :D That's amazing news so happy for you Kat! I have a huge smile on my face hearing that xxxxx well done chick I'll be noseying in on your posts to see how it's all going. Thankyou for all your kind words and support over the past few months xxx

Congratulations, that's amazing news, you're the first one out of out little group :) very happy for you.

Yes it's been quite, quiet on here. Haven't been coming on as much as I find I get a bit obsessive about the whole TTC thing and being on here makes it worse and therefore seems like a longer wait, even though I only have a month to wait no eeek!!

Jules x

Thank you both for the lovely notes. :)

I love this group and will come back time to time with my "very useful" advice. :rofl: and I will definitely keep an eye out for your BFPs. Jules, it might be very soon. :)

I am just dipping my toes in Tri1 but it doesn't feel right yet

Hope you all have a wonderful day today, mine started with a lovely decaff latte :dance:

Hey Kat, I'm sure they'll welcome you on tri1 and you'll feel at home there soon, I'll be keeping an eye on your progress, wishing you all the best. Hopefully join you soon xx

Hey Ladies, Im back!!!!! So much has been going on!

OMG Kat - HUGE congratulations!!! Guess what.... I got my :bfp: too :oops:
This is totally crazy!!

Whilst I was away, my nipples and boobs were killing me much, and I never suffer with that normally, so when I came back, I tested and got a positive result, I almost fell off the toilet haha. How mad to think think how close our dates, I think Im about 4 week, 5 days, but not sure (due to not really have AF last month due to my biopsy).

I have my app for my operation to have my cells removed, well its for the end of May but I have a hol at the beginning of June, Ive asked for it to be pushed back a month, so am awaiting a new date now, but this was before I got my BFP. But I think they still do the opp even when pregnant but theres a risk of premature labour :sad:

Stacey - amazing news on the promotion :) no I didnt test ovulation this month either... lol
I didnt see the lady with 16 children but have seen a few people talk about it, sounds interesting! Mexico was amazing thank you, although I drank so many cocktails and tequila, went jet-skiing, swimminng with dolphins and all the time I was pregnant, madness!!!

J - Not long now until your time comes... :D you've done so well to stick with it and I agree about coming on this site, it can make you a little obsessive, I really can't wait until your time is here, are you looking forward to your holiday?

OH MY!!!
As we're all in the spirit of announcing BFPs.......

Did a hpt yesterday as 1 day late (they said after a mc it can take 4 - 6 weeks to get back to normal, but thought I'd check anyway and use the test I had in the drawer up) and alas! A big fat pink line appeared!

Being very cautious about this one after last months events...we only dtd twice and none near when ov should have been so who knows! We wanted to start trying sooner than we initially planned but were going to wait a couple of months...Body has different ideas I guess!

So massive congrats to you both and fingers crossed all round! X x x

And stacey sorry for side tracking, yay for your promotion hunni, that's great great news!

Hahaha madsticks, this is actually crazy!!! Massive congratulations to you and I have everything crossed :) and I agree with the ov dates, I must have totally got confused with it all.

It will be so interesting to see what our due dates are once we have our scans, they will be quite close I guess!

I wasn't going to say anything on here for a while yet, especially after last time, but well, what will be will be and I fancy a bit of being happy about it right now :)

I did the baby centre calculator and that puts me at around 7th Jan x

ooooh exciting!!! and yes you deserve to be happy about it. I panicked when I came back from holiday as I drank so many cocktails and was eating all sort of dodgy foods, not to mention swimming in the sea etc and going to the gym out there too! So I just said to myself what will be will be, I cant go back and change any of it now, so try and enjoy it :)

I tried mine and I think it came up at around the 9th but I honestly have no clue and am just waiting until the scan to confirm it.

Vixx missed you so much and oh my god you have come back with a bang (literally lol)

Last edited:
Congratulations!!! Both of you!!!!this is crazy!! I'm so excited and happy for everyone this is great news and gives me hope that I might get a quick BFP!!

WawaWHAT! Haha AMAZING!! Massive congratulations all round ladies Awwrr that's awesome Vixx, madsticks and Kat you can all be pregnancy buddies :) Very happy for you all xxxxx

Ps - I can't believe you lot have ruddy well gone and by-passed the TTC bit haha - in the bestest possible way tho :D xxx

Wow! I've been away for a while and come back to everyone being preggers!

Congratulations to you all!

Omfg..............

J.... haha you do make me laugh!!! I know, its so crazy isn't it, please hurry so you can join us soon!!!! :D

I honestly still cannot believe it, and I think OH is still in shock to be honest, hes been very quiet the last few days! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back