cat TURNED UP!!! :-)

Any news this morning honey? :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope she is home with you having huge cuddles.

Jane x

No news :cry:

We printed out loads of flyers last night and put them through peoples doors. And I have just been along the high street and a few shops agreed to put one in their windows.
I went back to the empty house, the builders let me in and i had a good look round. I really don't think she's in there.
I don't know what else to do. I just feel sick. :(

So there I was, bawling my eyes out and looking up the number for the council to see if they had cleaned up any cats lately....
.... and i hear a noise at the cat flap..... and in she came!!!

She seems totally fine. And not that hungry so I think someone must have been feeding her. She doesn't look like she has been through any traumas!!

I am so happy! Thanks for all your replies though ladies, it helped a lot! And I did look up that website - that was how we ended up posting leaflets at 10pm last night!

I can get back to being excited about impending baby now. And Christmas!!! I was ready to cancel it entirely!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun that is amazing news! She must have a few tales to tell you about her travels! :cheer:

Im so glad shes home... Ive recently got a kitten and am terrified of leting her out lol xx

Thanks everyone :cheer:
I slept very well last night - and left the door open (bad habits!) so she could come in if she wanted to - which she did but it was so nice if I woke up just to know she was there. And I had a nice lie in this morning and she stayed all snuggled up with me.
I think she is happy to be home!!
xx

awww bless ya, what a worry especially being heavily preg aswell

im leaving my kitten inside, cant be doing with the worry... glad shes back though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back