Castor Oil...

zoe c said:
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO **zoe stamps her foot and goes off sulking** :rotfl: :rotfl:

I just KNEW I would be left trailing with Loz and Jades having their babes, and I will still be here in 2 weeks!!! :wall:

Its like buses on this forum, no babies for weeks, then 2 come along together..its ALWAYS happens!!!

Loz, any pains or anything?? I am getting excited now for you...at least all this excitement is keeping me occupied!! :cheer:

no pains hun, i bet its just a show, and ill go days still.... acnt help but pray tho!!! hahaha

im off to do a few more star jumps...

get jumping up and down like a nutter zoe.....

channel 4 is robbie the sex god that he is... if u need inspiration to jump up and down! lol

LucyBee said:
Oh dear girls! I've been offline since yesterday morning and just came on this evening hoping I'd see some posts saying one or all of you had gone in to labour!
Fingers crossed something happens tonight for one of you!
L x

Oops! Have just seen other thread about Jaidy!

Hope you Zoe and Lozzi follow soon behind her!

Lx

i brought some of this when i was overdue the research that has been done on its effectiveness is promising and i know loads of women that swear by it. i asked my midwife and she went mad and told me to leave well alone suprise suprise. i chickened out cos i didnt want the squits while in labour and agony. As for the meconium that research was really poor and futher research disproved it and remember that most women that do take it are over due so already have an increased risk of meconium due to bowel maturity?? its up to you i was too scared and i know i used to bloody hate it when people said this to me it will come when its ready :rotfl:

:lol: My mate went to the shop to get it, and was refused sale of it because she was pregnant.... am not sure if it was just a general store or a chemist type shop that she went to but they wouldnt sell it to her.

My other friend took it, but she said it took her about 2 hours to consume a glass of it as it tasted so horried, but it did start her labour but she said she would never do it again the next time round.

She also said she couldnt stop vomiting.

Correct me if am wrong but i think it stimulates your bowel which then stimulates your uterus to contract.

I remember my friends MW giving her into trouble for taking it, because with some people it just brings on false labour where you have contractions but it doesnt actually start labour.

I've also heard castor oil is really dangerous - don't go there please! Midwives all say NO! Just be patient.

Lozzi this is soooo exciting!

sarahg said:
I've also heard castor oil is really dangerous - don't go there please! Midwives all say NO! Just be patient.
quote]

I agree, if it does send you into labour, you may end up with the squirts and a really bad tummy :puke:

It sounds like your Princess is coming of her own accord chickyxx

sarahg said:

Lozzi this is soooo exciting!

unfortunatly patience isnt one of my strongpoints :( lol

u have no idea how appealing a rocket up my lulu is at the moment :D hahaha

zoe c said:
sarahg said:

I agree, if it does send you into labour, you may end up with the squirts and a really bad tummy :puke:

It sounds like your Princess is coming of her own accord chickyxx

tbh my tummy doesnt feel too clver at the moment anyway :(

sorry to be rude lozzi but how do u mean not clever as if you could go?for number twosies?

no just bad cramps... i piged out at lunch so maybe its that... but that was 7 hours ago...

Again, thats how Jades started, she thought her pains were constipation this morning!!

Oh Loz..this is looking like it for you doll.... :pray:

zoe c said:
Again, thats how Jades started, she thought her pains were constipation this morning!!

Oh Loz..this is looking like it for you doll.... :pray:

it wont be hunny, dont worry, i wont pip u to the post, ill still be here end of jan! hahaha

just waitinf for me dad to get back then im gonna get him to walk into town wtih me. Im proper hot :( grrr

2 babies 2 babies :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: come on zoe get jumping maybe we could have a triple birth

I swear fingers, it always happens on the forum that there is two/three at once...like buses. Nothing for ages..then two come together :pray:

OH just come down from bathroom, he has had a shave, ironed some clean jeans and said he is now ready for LO to arrive and will sit anwait for me in the car.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :roll:

Loz, hop down into town...lets get this party started :cheer:

I know what you mean hun me and Claire sarah popped on the same day, there was quite a few round the time i had Alfie though but nothing for ages before then we all just went boom boom boom boom boom, b4 you knew it there was a whole litter of new bubbas, i reckon this is how its going to be for u jan ladies it'll go u and lozzi and jade and in a few days my good friend wanabamum will burst too, :cheer:

Oh Shel, I had a few texts off her this morning, but not seen anything since....wonder if she is in labour too??????? :think: :rotfl:

i spoke to her this morning she was on msn earlier she sed she'll txt the minute shes in labour or her waters go, she hasnt as yet

Hi

I took Cod Liver Oil with Kiara thanks to Sarah :wink: , and it never worked for me all i know is that it was sooo nasty and i could smell it for days all around my house. :puke: Dont know if its the same as Castor oil though?

Lozzijane and Zoe hoep your babes come soon as well Im sur eit will happen when you least expect it

Katrinaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back