Can't wait now (19th July)

OverTheMoon

Reaction score
I only have just over five weeks to go and it just can't come quick enough for me!!!
I am sooooo tired, and with temperatures reaching 125 degrees every day here now as well as a toddler to look after, I'm just a complete flake!! My husband is away for a few days too so I'm really feeling it now. My mum flies out here on 16th July so any day after that please baby please!!! :pray:
The nursery is all ready and I have been buying lots of pink stuff which i am LOVING. I am also trying to make the most of my precious time with my son before my attention has to be divided, and feeling pretty guilty about it :(
How are the rest of you feeling?

Feel just the same way as you!! Can't wait now - we are due at v similar time. It's hot here too, in the 70's now, which is hot for Manchester. I am just wandering about the house waiting for it to start. My last baby came four weeks early. I'd be happy for this to come any time now, obviously a bit better to stay in there for a couple of more weeks or so but can't believe how quick it has all gone and that I am going to have another baby soon. It's brilliant.
Good luck with yours
x

Hi

aww the time will go very fast too.
I like you feel guilty that very sooni have to divide my attention, Kiara is used to getting it all :(
Good luck with everything
Katrinaxx

Oh I can't wait, I really can't wait it's bordering on an obsession with impatience at the moment and I've what at most 8 weeks to go really. Seeing the midwife today, mini milestone I suppose and be booked in for my 34 week check...praying for a birth end of July (because I'm being impatient, no other reason!) but with my EDD being 08/08 it makes it seem like AGES to go yet, July sounds a whole heap better being mid-June now!!

Hey hun :wave:
I love the hot weather but I think I would be in total meltdown by now in the heat you have :) Its been really warm here at the mo but the worst part of the day is the night times, cant sleep well as it is but it's so muggy at night. Not a great mental image but.......naked, on top of quilt with a cold, wet flannel. Thats me till LO comes out, look like a beached whale :rotfl:
Try not to feel too guilty about sharing your time when you have LO, just involve your little boy as much as possible. Josh is nearly 7 but he still loves his cuddles now and then and still needs our time but is so excited about having a baby in the house. We have discussed (rather he has decided that :lol: ) he will change wet nappies and help bath and sing to him and I will do the rest :rotfl:
You must be itching to see your Mum and I bet she cant wait either.
Hope your feeling a little better soon :hug:

Same as all of you! feeling that is and im not doing too well with the eweather either when the sun does come out! Im ocping with it by filling up my LO paddling pool and dipping muy feet in while he has a soak!

Has occured to me today though to spend as much quality time with him as possible, as its guna be divided, though im not too worried about jealously as luckily LO isnt a jealous person, he knows everyone gets cuddles in our household. Plus with my nephews and my baby neice for him to play with he dont have the time to get jealous!

Wow that is hot. :shock: I'm not sure I could do anything in that heat. Here it's quite muggy now and I wish it would rain to clear the air. There's no breeze either so I'm constantly putting the fan on/off at night. My OH is tightly wrapped in the quilt and gives the odd moan about it being "cold". LOL.

:hug:

Any day now will do for me!
Thankfully its cooler today and I am working from home which is much more comfortable than being in the office - am sitting on my birthing at the computer so hopefully LO will be encouraged in the right directoon.
LO was lying back to back at my last AN and so I am hoping he will move round

Is anyone else suffering with swollen hands and feet - the bottoms of my legs and my feet have been really swollen. Ive tried keeping them elevated, cold baths and exercise but nothing seems to make an impact. Any other tips?

I akwasy have my fan on. it helps drown out noise and helps me and the DH to sleep!Even LO sleeps better when its on him lol, though he does geta bit cold so its baby duvet time!

There is no way i'd cope in that heat! been feeling really cack past week, passed out on monday evening making dinner which really scared me and been suffering with dizzy spells since. went to doc and told me have low blood pressure and to drink more fluids and to rest which is v hard to do with a 17 month old!
I feel v restricted and frumpy atm, hoping bubs comes a few weeks early!

yeah not too bad thanks, just have to get up slowly etc.. im just a bit paranoid about it now and dont want to go anywhere on my own incase it happens again esp if i have aimee with me.

Im seeing the MW on tues so will ask her bout it, is fainting common in 3rd tri do you know?

hope your feeling better now

Duds, I'm only 2 days behind you, and have been suffering from dizzy spells and passing out for almost all this trimester. :( I really sympathise.

I find it reassuring to take a bottle of drink, or water out with me and also for a time was buying glucoze tablets just in case I felt a bit funny. I don't know if they worked but it made me feel a bit better.

Thankfully there's not too long for either of us now and if we follow the doc's advice plus take it easy we should be ok. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back