Can't wait for baby!

Amy0801

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Not sure about you but I am certainly looking forward to having this baby! I am 32 weeks tomorrow and space is getting quite tight in there! The last couple of days I have felt something lodged under my right ribs as baby seems to favour that side..heartburn has certainly made a come back and seems to last longer which makes me feel a bit sick! Hips are aching more at night so cant get a proper nights sleep! I am knackered running around after my almost 7 year old and I just want to sit down or have a nap! Only 6 weeks left until I finish work..Can't wait!! Hope everyone else is enjoying their pregnancy?? Xx

Last edited:
Hey Amy, I'm definitely looking forward to having my baby now, the pressure already is so uncomfortable and low iron so struggling with the simplest of things lately as well as looking after my 4boys. I've 10weeks till baby arrives but a weird feeling I won't make the 10weeks mark. Are you all prepared for the little one arriving? X

My baby's butt is right under my right ribs, she's twerking

So glad I'm not the only one! Pressure down below is so uncomfortable and sometimes it hurts to sit down!! Trying to do the simplest of tasks is exhausting. We have everything ready for baby's arrival..hospital bag is all set to go! I keep saying she will come early but I think that's wishful thinking! My daughters birthday is 12th November and baby is due 27th November so hoping she stays in until after then otherwise things will be a bit hectic! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back