I can't wait!

Layla

Reaction score
sorry about this thread, im just so exicted!!!!

I think its just hit me that in 10 weeks or less i will have a baby boy!

I dont think i can wait that long lol, i want to meet him now!!!!!

I was too excited to sleep the last few weeks so I know how you feel. Getting a bit of an attack of the nerves, hoping I'm good enough etc at the moment which has temporarily dampened my spirits.
I'm just hoping it will all fall into place :?

aww babes!

of course your good enough, im sure you will make a great mum!
Is this your first baby? coz its normal to feel like that on your first i think, i know i did.

but all those feelings will soon go away once you have your little bundle in your arms :D

Hi Layla

Yes it's my first so thanks for the reassurance. It's a big thing isn't it? :shock:

I'm not so worried about whether I will be a good mum. I'm more concerned about things like money and whether I will resent being stuck inside four walls with a child all the time.

Its a terrible thing to admit isn't it, but hey at least I'm being honest. Its a massive life change for me after 30 years of only looking after myself, and 13 years of being an independent free spirit (the number of years I've had my driving licence :) )

I think it's good that you know yourself Sarah so you're prepared for how you'll feel.

I don't have an overly wild existence - I quite enjoy being at home, going to the park, out to the shops and all those things can be done with a baby so I'm not worried about that.

My cousin is a free-lance journalist and within 2 weeks of her baby being born she and he were flying all over the world - her life didn't change, so maybe you could be like that :D

Luckily I'm a very homely person anyway. Even at university I wasn't one of the party animals. And my big drinking days were over long ago. I'm at my happiest when at home with my family so I'm sure I will love my life.

Its the spontaneity that I will miss. Being able to leave the house and jump in the car with just my keys and mobile, being able to go out for dinner at the drop of a hat, being able to have sex without worrying who might hear us, things like that, being able to go shopping in town and pop into any shop I like without worrying whether the buggy will even get through the door, let alone down the aisles. Things like that.

I also worry about money, but thats too bigger topic to go into.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does have things like that in their head. It's not being at home or going for walks that will change my life dramatically - it's the spontaneity like Sarah said. And money - we have a hard job of it as it is but when babay comes, who bloody knows what the situation will be.

I get worried about saying it due to my age and people thinking 'It's her own fault for getting pregnant at a young age' - which I have been told far too many times so far. :roll:

But on the whole I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to meet this little one who is causing my body such a stir!!! I wanna give him a big hug and kiss and can't wait for that moment he is in my arms and Mark is standing there too and we are both looking down on the beautiful creation we made.

(I've just started crying I've realised how much I really really do love him already and he means so much to me - how daft am I! - emotional plum)

The bit I am really looking forward to is the reacton that my OH gives to the little one.

He makes a massive fuss of the cat and I often dream about what he will be like with his own baby! He is a very caring, loving person and I just know he will be the best dad. I just can't wait to see the amazed look in his eyes every time our little baby does something new.

I have bought an adorable blue fleece dungarees set from M&S and I just can't wait to see him in it!

I have bet £50 with jase that he cries when i give birth!

he doesnt think he will cry atall, but he will, i know it!

Me & OH haven't been communicating well at all lately. We're going out for a meal tonight so maybe we can have a talk and sort some issues out. I just don't think he's supportive enough of me, he doesn't realise what a big thing pregnancy and birth is, especially for the first time. I hope we can sort it out. :?

Sorry to hear that KIm,

hopefuly this night/meal out will sort everything out and bring you closer

best of luck

xx

Thanks Layla, fingers crossed... :?

layla said:

what she's not made clear is that once the babs born i can blubber as much as i like..................and i will, probably spend the £50 on tissues ;)

Hello

I feel the same way as you , its getting so close and im getting excited and nervous, ive been trying to get all the last minute smaller things and Hopeing the baby doesnt come yet.
Although i want her now :( Well heres to our last couple months.
Katrina

jase said:
layla said:

what she's not made clear is that once the babs born i can blubber as much as i like..................and i will, probably spend the £50 on tissues ;)

lol babe, you stress if i stub my toe! you will cry when im screaming in pain lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back