WORRIED ABOUT BABY MOVEMENT

DDS

Reaction score
Hi all.
My babies movement has really reduced in the last 2 days.
I can still feel the baby move, but a lot less than normal.
I am 32 weeks, and i know as you get bigger you feel the baby less but it seems rather sudden just in the last 2 days.
What test can i do, as in movements per hour or something like that.
Any advice.

They say you should feel at least 10 movements a day. I know thats what my midwife always said to me with my first. x

Yeah isnt it 10 movements in 10 hours or something like that? I never really counted mine. If you are still concerned i would contact your midwife.

Claire x

Ring your maternity unit, and ask their advice. They will recommend a kick test to do.
My hopsital doesnt believe in the "10 movements" thing as everyones different..just as long as you have movement, and in a pattern which is "normal" for you.
Im sure its fine hunni :hug:

i have never monitored movements and i couldnt tell you what was normal for bubs either i just let him get on with it. I thought as long as your getting and feeling movements its fine?

sit in a quiet room, drink an ice cold drink and see if baby perks up.

I would give your maternity a ring too, just to put your mind at ease.

babies do go through phases of having quieter days and more active days, all last week bubs was quite quiet, only moving a little each day, now he/she's bobbling around a lot more so it does naturally vary. ring if you get worried though, put your mind at ease :hug: I'm sure it will be fine though

Baby will move less hun but if you feel no movement at all then always go to the hospital.
You have nothing to worry about thou as baby is moving :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back