The Pill?

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Basically I had my post-natal check at 8 weeks (couldnt do at 6 weeks as it fell over Xmas) and I got a prescription for the Pill which I intended to take the first day of my period. I started bleeding about a week after I got it and took it on the first day and intended to take every night at 7.15pm (it advises you to take it at the same time everyday?). Firstly I only had that one day of bleeding and it just stopped - not sure why dunno if anyone could shed some light on this? Also I havent exactly been taking it at the same time everyday just around 7pm-11pm and me and OH DTD for the first time last night (last time we did it I was 39 weeks preg) and now I'm totally paranoid cuz I havent been taking the pill at the same time everyday - do u think I've got a reason to be paranoid?! I havent missed any pills or anything like that and it is supposed to be affective after 7 days (I've been taking it for two weeks) anyone got any thoughts? Driving myself mental here!!xx

If you haven't missed any actual pills I think you'll be fine x

No not missed any just out of curiosity I googled it last night and it seemed that it was a massive deal to take it at the same time everyday just freaked me out as I certainly do not want to get pregnant yet!! I had the implant for the 3 years before I was pregnant and was on the pill before that but I'm pretty sure I was really good at taking it at the same time back then but now its harder what with the baby but no I definitely havent missed any xx

I've never taken my pill at the same time everyday! Dunno if it's different for each type tho.

I would have thought if you've taken it within 12 hours of the same time it should be fine......re-read the instructions on 'if u miss a pill' think it usually says something about 12 hours and it being fine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back