Can't take this baby brain anymore!

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
My brain has slowly gone to mush over the last few weeks just in the last few days, I left my house keys at work on Friday, burnt OHs toast because I forgot about it and made the toaster smoke and today i trod on a potato because my brain didn't register it and forgot my phone got on the bus before I realised and had to get off next stop and run home to get it! Now waiting for another bus, going to be late for work and feel like crying!!!

Please tell me it gets easier and my brain'll go back to normal!

same here... I forget words or mix them up and say strangest things... :)

I think I've got worse! Sorry! I forgot to remove my makeup the other night, I never do that not even when I'm steaming drunk! I did clean my teeth though!

I was talking to my oh about my Open University course results coming back next week and was happily going on about the fact I was hoping to get an 'extinction' instead of a 'distinction' he thought it was hilarious!! :dohh: there have been plenty of other baby brain incidents in the last 2 weeks or so and they are defo getting worse but baby brain is so bad I cant remember any of them to anecdote on here!! lol,

oh says I am dangerous to leave on my own and should not be left unattended without a babysitter incase I forget what I am doing and go mindlessly wandering off round the streets in my underwear or something :bum: lol

It defo doesn't go away. I've had it for weeks. Last week I walked out the house with 2 odd shoes on - i have 2 pairs of black trainers and they look pretty similar...i was so embarrased, was with my 6yr old and she thought it was hillarious i had to tell her not to laugh coz i was getting more annoyed. Then she wanted to tell everyone looool

:roll:

ah poor u hunny! iv not got it too bad at the moment but i do find i can't deal with stress very well at the moment, my brain sort of stops when something stressful happens, i know u've had a bit of a stressful time so that prob doesn't help! xxx

My hormones are not helping! I've turned into a toddler! If something doesn’t go my way I want to cry lol!

I think I'm getting worse too! Finding it hard and normally organised and quite efficient! I lost my phone at the weekend and got in a right state! It turned out I had lost it at a garden centre earlier in the day and someone had handed it in- still don't know how I'd managed that! It's quite scary really!

lol girls :D

a few days ago someone was spelling their name for me at work, and when they said "double U", I put "uu" in their name :D Ok, English is not my first language, but still - this is too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back