can't stop weeing!

bbee

Reaction score
i swear i read somewhere that you dont go to the toilet as much in tri 2, but i haven't stopped weeing! it's getting annoying having to get up and run upstairs every half an hour! xx

Last edited:
Im a wee . machine. All day.its like every hour.and in night maybe every 2-3 hours.ive been in every toilet in my area

I am so bad, especially at night, Ive always been bad but its ridiculous now, soon as I get back in bed I feel like I really need a wee again and then hardly anything comes out, just up and down all the time! argh!! xxx

It gets annoying having to run upstairs every half hour! :p xxx

Think it depends on baby position... I have days where alls I do is wee and others where Im normal like before pregnancy...

I got caught short today in asda and had to waddle to the cafe, I nearly wet msyelf!!

It's not like little wees either, I'm like a power hose haha.

don't know where its all coming from!

I went for a wee 3 times in the space of an hour last night, made all the more annoying by the fact we are living at mil's & I have to go downstairs to go to the loo! x

Unless ive developed a uti or my bladder has finally gave in to pregnancy!! I may aswell sit outside the bathroom door im up the stairs that much :( Im actually going to count how many times i have to wee tomorrow out of curiousity lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back