Weeing every half an hour!

Mildly

Reaction score
Since this afternoon I have been needing a wee about every half an hour. I'm not drinking excessively but am weeing a normal amount each time. I was starting to get quite hopeful that it may be a sign he is moved into fully engaged position (from 3/5ths) but yet I am having a really bad heartburn day which I associate with him being further up and interfering with my stomach (sending acids upwards).

Any ideas? Is this normal close at the end?

I hope its a good sign for you Mildly, I remember being very fidgety and weeing loads the evening before labour started, we had friends round for a vid and takeaway and I was getting on everyones nerves getting up and down all the time and huffing and puffing trying to be comfortable lol
Good luck hun fingers crossed you dont have to wait much longer :hug:

Thanks Clarey, that's sounds quite reassuring :hug: :D

I am going to be very annoyed if I have to wait for an induction as that'll be after the 12th - not sure I can cope with weeing every half an hour for the next week or so :lol:

Yep, I agree, I was weeing loads in the couple of days before labour. The constant pressure was really annoying! :evil: My heartburn was also the most intense it had ever been, so was suffering at both ends. Hope its a good sign for you :pray:

:hug: :hug:

Thanks lisa, fingers crossed things are stepping up a notch :D

Just been out to walk the dog (at a snail's pace) and have been experiencing alternating pressure between my front ladybits and my bum. It was quite stabby and not at all regular but hopefully it is a sign of things to come :pray: :D

Oooh I've been exactly the same-Only I get there and barely do anything...I think baby just likes the rocking motion as I waddle up the stairs :rotfl:

But I've had severe heartburn yesterday and today, after it had eased off these past few weeks, and I too thought the weeing must have been her head moving further down, then thought it can't be because of the heartburn :?

Is your stabbing pain quite high up....like someone sticking a knife kind of up you, but it only affects (what I imagine is) the cervix? That's what mine is, and it actually makes me lift my bum off the sofa/bed/chair or gasp, or if I'm standing kind of grab myself and go 'ooooh' a bit. It's horrible, and I was wondering if you were the same?

Thanks girls :)

Well my promising signs from last night seem to have disappeared :oops: :( So later I am going to walk the dog until they return :D

Little bump, the stabbing is at what I guess is cervix height and does make me gasp. I wonder if our LOs are fully engaging?

Hi hun I hope that things start moving for you soon. The night before I laboured with Jacob I was weeing very frequently so I guess that things are on the right track for you! The long walks with the dog sound like a good plan. Keep us all updated :D

Xxx

Thanks Lindsay, will do :)

About to cut up a pineapple for breakfast too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back