Can't stop testing

Got mw appt today (5 weeks today) so did a frer (my line came up darker than control line) and my digi came up 2-3 :) xx

Yay!! So exciting! Hope all goes well with mw today! 😁😁😁

Try not to read too much into the digi results, with my last pg when I knew ov dates etc and tested with a cb expecting 3+ I didn't get it (and not with the next one either!) and my little boy is 20m and asleep in his cot now! His was my first pg not long after an MC and I tested obsessively. Just not buying any more tests is the best way. Eventually as you get further along tests will likely show fainter lines or a false negative due to the hook effect so it's likely just going to make you more anxious eventually. Just try and take one day at a time and relax.

Thank you for this, definitely going to stop testing and relax more, I'm back at work after a long weekend off, so feeling refreshed! Mw tomorrow I'm going to tell her about how I've been feeling. ☺

Know I said I wouldn't but I have, and I got my 2-3 on digital tonight, this is the last before I see my mw tomorrow, but super happy�� hope you all are doing well ��

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back