cant stop crying..

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Can i just check this isn't me.....lol

i have been watching quite a few baby programmes on home and health and i literally start crying from the minute the woman goes into labour and by the time baby arrives i am blubbing that much you would think i knew her!!! ha ha

i am assuming it's my baby hormones....anyone else a mess..? lol

xxx

I've always been like this... Even before falling pregnant. Lol. Hubby is used to me n my weird ways. :) xx

i am terrible, am awful with things like that!

I'm definitely more likely to blub of late. Breakfast went wrong on Saturday and I bawled my eyes out. Luckily for DH I've only had about 4 meltdowns so far.

o i know! dinner thing for me too.... end of the world!

yesterday my dog trod on my foot and i cried! o dear :( lol

I'm the same! Even had a tear in my eye at the birthing class I went to last week and they showed the lovely gentle water birth, I'm sure I was the only one as well, was embarrassing!

its not just you, before being pg i would laugh at things like one born every minute, now it makes me blub. ive always been sentimental and likely to cry at films involving animals that get hurt or die but not at ppl, not i blub for daft reasons when i dont even feel sad, just talking to my OH sometimes. its naff lol. he thinks its hilarious

i do it all the time hun! watching 18 kids and counting at the mo and the eldest has just said they are expecting and i cried! lol! glad my dh is at work!

he was 19 then, he is 23 now (had to look it up!) this was the first baby for them, according to to wiki he has 2 now.

its a whole day of them on home and health, only watching as there is nothing else on the other 200 odd channels i have!

the one on now is where grandad dugger died, and im crying yet again!

Last edited:
I was never a cry baby but now I just feel like crying sometimes. Not even for a reason.

lol even i got a lil teary eyed at that bear suit. !!!!!!!!!aww its so cute, u have to get it lol

only thing is...we are having spring babies....but could always get the 6=9 month one for next winter :)

xx

do it lol, maybe get one in the next size as well in case babby chubs out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back