cant sleep

mummy2b19

Reaction score
So felt a little bit naughty tonight which must be about the 6th time since I got pregnant sorry if tmi but poor OH has been very patient and not asked or complained once, so decided since I was in the mood we would give it ago. Don't get me wrong it was good but its made my tummy mussles even worse (should probly thought about thus before we started) so now IV got an even more painful bump than normal, i can't sleep and IV had to take some codine which im trying to avoid. All self inflicted i know but wanted a bit of a moan about it xx

Aw bless ya hunni. Hope ya ok n manage to get some sleep real soon xx

I get really painful BH every time we even try! Last time was SEPT! and I made him stop halfway through.
Xxx

Aww bless ya I feel really mean IV always had a really high sex drive and even before I found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks I just didn't want to any more at the start OH keptsaying its just in the 1st trimester and itl be back to normal again soon but it never happened lol, im actualy quite impressed that he never says anything or complains if it was the other way around id be going mad at him lol xx

Mine was never as high as DHs, only time I wanted it more was right after miscarriage, which he found a bit creepy.

But he's pretty much being left to his own devices now. Occasionally he has an go, but usually gets short shifted, so he gives up. Lol

bless him lol, I used to be awful, think I corrupted my OH lol xx

We just don't go there with the whole proper sex thing but I am still nice to him lol. I haven't had any drive for the last few weeks really so sex is a no no!

Aw hunni im up too cant sleep,

Think my Dh given up all hope of ever having any again!

Tmi from me but ive suffered really bad thrush for weeks now, closest hubby got was asking me "how my crutch is" lmao (his words) when i said sore he was like oh never mind lmao

I fancy it just cant muster the energy lol, glad your oh is patient tho nothing worse than them making you feel bad xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back