Another one feeling like ****!

xJuliex

Reaction score
:x woke up in quite a good mood, now i feel awful! i'm really tired, cant sleep because baby is so big and high up i can't breathe when i lay down! I just know i'm going to have to wait to get induced. no signs of anything, no pains, no discharge, and i mean NO discharge. not even normal discharge. I get a sweep on tuesday but only if baby is engaged which i know he won't be so that won't be any help. I feel so exhausted already and i know iv got the whole birthing process to go through yet! I just feel like going to bed, having a cry and going to sleep but i can't even do that :cry: . I really hope i feel better in a couple of days but its not even the waiting i'm bothered about its just knowing i'm going to have to feel so huge and breathless and exhausted for more days to come! GOD ISNT 9 MONTHS LONG ENOUGH!!!!

sorry for rant :?

massive hugs hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im havin a bad day today and im a week behind you so i cant imagine how you feel

i think we just want signs, ive had nothing, i know its not nice but id like some pain and discharge just so i know things are progressing

hope you feel better soon julie xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: to you xxx Have you got a birthing ball sitting rocking on that is supposed to get baby in position and help engage. It's so hard to get comfy at this stage i know how you feel xx

Awww..I feel for you hun and really hope you don't have to wait much longer. :hug: :hug:

When I read your post I just think 'God that'll be me in a couple of weeks' I'm convinced my LO will be late..I'm the same as you she's high up, stopping me breathing and I have no signs whatsoever!!!!

Aww going overdue is awful :( :hug: I remember it well, hope LO decides to make an apperance soon :pray:

ME :wave: :roll: :lol:

If this makes you feel better ive had loads of symptoms
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
load of rubbish those where

im right there with you hun though im not over due yet so big hugs from me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think we all need a party to cheer us up :lol:

Aw Julie its awful when you get to your due date and not signs at all. I just keep thinking about all teh girls that have gone past their due dates with no signs and then all of a sudden they go into labour or they get a sign.

Remember Manda, she didnt get a sweep and she was waiting to be induced but went naturally.

Its really hard to stay positive but just think that its going to happen and it will :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun, you'll soon have your little one in your arms. The last couple of weeks are tough aren't they.

Have lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

feeling alot better now although sitting at ths computer chair is giving me bad backache! at least i can pretend its a sign!!haha :rotfl: :rotfl:
i'v just dug out 1 of the set of two 'me 2 u bear' cross stitches i bought from argos a couple of months ago tho do! maybe that will take some of the boredom away for a while!!
plus my mum's just begged me not to go into labour yet because footballs on :lol: i HATE football but she's absoloutley crazy about it!!

thanx for the hugs girls :hug: :hug: :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back