Can't imagine pregnancy possibility, but no AF/excruciatingly sore breasts + cramping

Shernan

Reaction score
Hello. I've been on the combined pill for the last 2 years and I'm faithful to take it with my other morning meds, so January I expected AF (withdrawl bleed) to come between the 17th and 23rd. It would have been my placebo week. Hubby and I first dtd that cycle on the 17th of Jan, cycle day 28 (we slacked on the intimacy over the holidays).

I had some very mild PMS symptoms that week, but AF never came. I took a negative test and then started my new pack on time just thinking it was late.

She never came and about the 28th/29th (cycle days 39/40) I started getting very sensitive nipples. From there it has been a daily issue, beyond anything I've ever had with PMS. My breasts and nipples are SO sore I have dreamt about them and it has woken me up in the middle of the night. I can barely wear a bra unless it's a sports bra. Today is cycle day 47, which would be about 3 weeks after the only potential pre-bleed conception day, but as of yesterday still neg test. I've also been having light cramps come and go every day since my placebo week like I would before AF and I feel like I'm in limbo.

I can't imagine pregnancy being a possibility since we didn't dtd until the 17th - even if I flubbed up my bc, it isn't possible that I could have concieved and it implanted soon enough to stop my withdrawl bleed on the placebos, right? It takes like 5 days minimum which by then, I should have started.

But I'm very concerned about the the other symptoms. I've been trying to wait until my next period before calling the Dr. since I don't have a pos test, but if my hormones were randomly out of whack, would I experience that degree of pain and daily cramping for this long after I started my new bc pack? I would have thought it would level out. The whole thing seems crazy no matter how I spin it!

Please and thank you for any viewpoints you may be able to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back