• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cant help but feel cheated

smess26

Reaction score
I should of been due in sept and i am trying all over again and i feel cheated that i am having to go through this again the trying isnt bad but its the wondering and also now that if and when i fall i am gonna be so scared.
You never think its going t happen to you yet when it does its so scary it makes you think about how lucky women are who carry there baby full term.
I dont know just feel abit down about i should have a bump feeling baby now ish lol but never mind!
These things happen for a reason and i belive that just sometimes its hard to understand.
Sorry needed to tell someone this as i have been so strong through out this.

I really can appreciate what your going through now Smess, I am back with you in the TTC room at the moment, and I would also have been having a baby in Sept.

Like you said you can see it happens for a reason, but it doesn't make it any easier does it.

I have a friend that told me she is 16 weeks pregant this week and I would have been 14.5 weeks now, and I am pleased for her, but I can't help but feel robbed too and can't tell her. We are all meeting up for a reunion of past workers one evening next week, and so the only conversation will be how she is pregnant esp as this is her first, which it should be, but it's going to be an auwful night.

Whats really silly is I was one of those ladys that thought it was really sad when someone had a miscarridge , but never appreciated how much it affects you, Well thank goodness I know now and I can be much more sympathetic and supportive if it happens again to anyone I know.

Try to keep chirpy Smess, I expect it will be a rollercoaster of emotions while trying, while pregnant again and when we would be due again, I only hope we are all pregnant again by that time as that might help lessen the blow somewhat.

Sending you a big Hug X JJ :hug:

i agree thats why i think i am so set on having a baby this year.
next year seems so far away.
thank you for your reply means alot!
i ave a friend who is too pg and its her baby shower next week which i said i would sort out when i wasnt pg and since being pg and having the mc i am still organising. i am doing it because she is such a good friend too me but it is hard!!
xx

Oh you could do without that right now! You are a good mate, does she know about your MC?

I am the same obssessed with having one this year, and this month is our last real chance unfortunately.

I had even had to tell my boss when I was leaving as she was hiring replacements and wanted to allow months for training! So the sunday before my scan and MC I had to decide and was leaving 31st July, I would have the baby two weeks early anyway (sections) and so that would give me 6 weeks off.
I hate my job and month ends are stressfull so had something to plan for! Now I have loss 3 months and I'm like you going to have to do it all again..

Maybee we will both get lucky this month and get our BFPS ? I am not sure of dates so may have missed the window - Is there any chance for you this month, have you been busy?

Have just had af first one since mc and am waiting
for
ov or something to happen am feelig quite blah at moment and got tummy aches but it could be ibs so am bd ing through it all and hoping we catch it this month!!

My friend does know yes. I had told people because I couldn't keep wearing jumpers and someone was gonna talk and with my first I just thought everything was going to be fine.
Although I kept having dreams that I miscarriaged and said to dh about my dreams and then sure enough I had a mmc werid ay.
Well my lovely I hope we do it this month I really do!!! X x x

Thats spooky, I kept saying to my OH and the 4 mums I gofor coffee with, that knew - that I was dead worried that I would get to the scan and they would say there was nothing in there! Yet thats what happened! I was never worried about that with the others, never occured to me. I put it down to me being older this time round and really wanting it badley.

Perhaps intuition does know these things.... hope you get your ovulation soon smess X

Last edited:
Hi hon, You poor thing - I felt just like this and still do even tho I'm pregnant again. I was due Sept 17th before my mc....it's a sad situation and I know just what you mean about feeling cheated.

Strange you guys say about kind of 'knowing'...the pregnany when I mis-carried just never felt real to me - I've already got a little boy but just didn't feel 'right' about the pregnancy. We'll all get there ladies.
Lots of love xxx

Hi I know this thread is a bit old now but was just reading it (I am off work today - feeling rather ill after it all, doc thinks maybe anaemia so yet more blood tests...) and I have been feeling soooooooooooooooo guilty because of my pregnancy not feeling 'real' either. It was my first so I didn't know how to feel but last week when my mc started I wasn't the slightest bit surprised. I also had a dream just before my BFP about getting a BFP, and then one before my mc, and the situation was exactly the same as the dream... so weird. Glad it is not just me who felt like all this. Good luck for BFP's xxxx

hi hun, i found out today that i had a m/c. Im so upset, just feel so empty. It was a suprise to find i was pregnant and now its been taken away fro me. Me and my partner are going to try actively try for a baby and this baby wasnt planned but its heartbreaking xx

Oh Hun I am so sorry to hear about your m/c . It is hard to deal with and it does take time if you need to talk just pm me! It's been a couple ofmonths since
my mmc and I feel ok. I still feel cheated but I've accepted it now! And am going
to enjoy myself.
I hope you are ok. And I am sending
you a huge hug and it's ok to cry! Talking
about it I think was the best thing for me. X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member