Sad today

Lianatoot

Reaction score
I feel so sad today....I should have been 14 weeks pregnant today :( I cant stop counting the weeks....

I was cleaning the kitchen earlier and came across 2 of my pregnancy tests, that had fallen down the back of the microwave. I just broke down and wept...and felt so cheated and angry, I should be pregnant and im not, This is just so hard, and im in tears again.

I think im ok....then I find im not.

i know what you mean hun....i should be 39+3 today...due date saturday 1st march....id sayit gets easier....i still have very bad days...atm moment more bad than good again. you wont forget your baby...yyou just begin to 'accept' it a little.
give yourself time hun :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i have gone through something sililar today, i thought i was coping well until i took my girls to nursery and a parent asked me how many weeks i was now, i could hardly tell her what had happened before running back to the car crying. But i know from previous m/c that it does get easier you still get bad days and you never forget but learn to deal with it better :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ah hun want to give you some hugs :hug: :hug:

it will start to ease i promise you one day but for the moment just let it out as much as you can hun, you are entitled to grieve and sometimes grief can hit you in the face when you least expect it, you feel all is ok and its a good day then bang everything turns upside down.

give me a PM if you ever need to chat or anything xx :hug: :hug:

im the same hun, i keep couting the weeks, i would have been 26 weeks on friday and i keep breaking down
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back