wot a week :-(

dina.marie

Reaction score
after losing bean in june me and OH started to ttc again this month. i think i had a chemical preg cuz i was getting faint postive lines but then AF came monday when i wasnt due on til wed. was totally gutted when i realised id come on cuz i thought id had a bfp.

anyway to top that off someone at work announced today that she is 14 weeks pregnant. well i burst into tears infront of everyone, how embarrassing. i feel bad for crying in front of her cuz i want to be happy for her but im so upset and guess im jealous. i wonder what she thought when work got told about my mc, she probably would have just got her bfp then.

to top things off i didnt even want work to know i was pregnant in the first place. but someone heard my manager gossiping and spread it around the branch, when i found out the whole branch knew i was 7 weeks preg i had a go at her and said " i didnt want anyone to know i was preg cuz its still early days, how would u feel if i had a miscarriage and because of YOU i had to face everyone". well i probably tempted fate. i really hope she feels really guilty!! :oops: :(

just needed a moan :cry:

So sorry to read about your chemical pregnancy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hate it when people tell other people about someone else being pregnant if you wanted them to know YOU would of told them.

Take care of yourself :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back