cant face work

mrz85

Reaction score
I feel so sick and tired cant face work :( no idea what 2 do :wall2::wall2::wall2:

Go to docs & get them to sign you off if you feel that bad :)

I mite do that :( it s the thought of doing the toileting turns my tummy :(

What you mean? I've been signed off for few weeks now cos I've got a really stressful job & just played the stress card & said I'm exhausted/sick etc & they gave me one. Simple :) good luck!!

I wrk in a nursing home where the service users need 2 b toilted ..

If I were u, I'd ask the doc to sign me off for a while.
Ull feel much better if u have some rest x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

If I were u, I'd ask the doc to sign me off for a while.
Ull feel much better if u have some rest x

Thats what I am going 2 do 2mrw ..what s the best thing 2 say

I don't know, I didn't have to sign myself off as I work for myself.
I would just say you're feeling constantly sick and exhausted and need a bit of time to rest.
Most doctors are nice about it and I doubt it'll be a problem x

Oh right, yeah my 2nd job is care worker & I had to jack the job in cos I couldn't handle that bit....or cleaning them. I'll stick to my stressful desk job! Say you are very nauseous in work, can't handle it & it's affecting your work or something x

Oh right, yeah my 2nd job is care worker & I had to jack the job in cos I couldn't handle that bit....or cleaning them. I'll stick to my stressful desk job! Say you are very nauseous in work, can't handle it & it's affecting your work or something x
yes it s not very nice is it :( I will call my gp 2mrw thnxs 4 advice :)

If you are not going to be able to do your job, then you need to get signed off. Fingers crossed you'll feel better in a week or two. xx

Do people are your work know you are pregnant? If so you could speak to them and reach an agreement where you do easier jobs just now. That being said im sure your dr would sign you off for a while no bother at all. They are usually fairly sympathetic to these things.

I'm dreading going to my next placement in feb for uni, which will be doing all that kind of thing and also dressings and lots of other lovely smelly things. I dont know how I'm going to cope with the smell of infected wounds, yack!

Hi there just dropping in from tri 2....

I was in the exact same situation, I went to dr stressed and tired and with extreme nausea and he signed me off for 2 weeks, he continued that for 2 months and prescribed antimedics, however as smells are a huge trigger topped with insomnia dr agreed I couldn't go back to work and as of last week signed me off for the duration on my pregnancy until maternity leave can start.

I hope you have an understanding dr xxx

How did it go with the doc? X

i had 2 self certifie for the first week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member