• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cant decide

ashtonsmum

Reaction score
We took so long to decide our son's name first time around this time is impossible, everytime i think of a name i think of someone who has it haha, but if its a girl i like Madison Kate, but now lots of girls are called madison i dont know.
if its a boy i like riley, dylan or tyler but my husband doesnt he mentioned cameron which i kind of like but we want middle name to be robert after my grandad, any ideas for boy and girl, thanks.

I like the name Riley but with Robert as a middle name might be a bit hard to say!! Could you put in another middle name so baby has 2?

I like Riley and Dylan and Cameron, but not so much Tyler tbh.

Although Robert is a perfectly nice name - do you not like it enough for a first name?

"Normal" names seems to be more and more unusual :lol:

I don't know a single child called Robert, but i know two Cameron's and a Tyler and my SIL likes the name Dylan if she has a boy.

If you dont' want to use Madison, how about Morrigan? I love love LOVE the name Morrigan but i don't think it goes with my surname...

I have a really nice boys name i like that is similar to yours, but i'm sorry - i can't tell you! Mwhahahahaha!:muaha:

C'mon - i gave you one of my names!

Last edited:
Bailey is a nice a little boy

i love madison for a girl lol but i dont know anyone that has it :D

what bout Cayden for a boy?? xx

What about Mason Robert, or Finton Robert, or Ryder Robert ?

All your names are lovely tho, wish you luck choosing,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back