Middle names?

MrsDraven

Reaction score
We've chosen Bethany for a girl and Dylan for a boy and the baby's surname will be Draven [obv lol] but we can't decide on middle names. I'm still trying to convince my fiance that Jericho is a terrible middle name for a girl... Curse of being wrestling fans lol. I kinda like Grace or Kate but he wasn't too keen, as for Dylan I have no idea. Although he doesn't like James or Thomas, I'm not fussed for either so it doesn't really matter. Any ideas?

Had to laugh hun, OH is a wrestler and I was shocked when he said he didn't really like Brett when I said I thought it was a nice name! :shock:

Where are you in London if you don't mind me asking?

Do you have a family names you could use? We'll be using John, Charles or Mae depending on what we get eventually :)

Lxx

Not really on the family name front. We're in the Borough of Ealing. We were just sat talking and we kinda like the name Cash for Dylans middle name. Unusual but I'm not 100%

Bethany Rose is cute but I'm trying to avoid Rose. My family already has Stacey Rose, Arwen Rose and Autumn Rose. It's a little over popular lol

Well my boys name is Dylan John (fingers crossed for me in TTC!) which I think sounds sooo strong, and you how about Mai (pronounced May) for a girl???? xx

Bethany Anne/Ann

Bethany Leigh/Lee

Bethany Kate/Cait/Caitlyn

Bethany Marie (my middle name ;) )

I really like Dylan Thomas...very Welsh though!

Bear in mind that Dylan Thomas was a famous poet and writer - does this matter to you?

Our surname is Thomas and I really like Edward, but again there was a famous war poet called Edward Thomas. I'm an English teacher though, so it's appropriate really! :lol:

I like Bethany Anne or Bethany Grace. I think a 1 syllable middle name sounds nice xx

We're hopefully trying again when we can so I'm keeping on this thread. Funnily enough Bethany Grace and Bethany Kate are 2 of my tops for middle names but we still haven't decided. We seem to have settled on Dylan Cash for a boy though :)

Bethany Leigh was another one that sprung to mind with me :)

My daughters name is Leigh (Briony Leigh ) and I love it (sorry biased )

Rae is a lovely middle name too

Leigh is really cute. I also really like Ava but I think it's a little too close rhyming with our surname. Sounds a little off.

Hope you dont mind me putting my worth in - we have decided if its a girl she will have her big sisters middle name and if its a boy then he will have his big brother middle name. Once you know the right name, you will know it :)

Just to add - sorry - we haven't decided first names yet. But no rush :)

It might come to us if we have a baby girl one day. At least she has a first name.

how about Bethany Eve ? or Bethany claire ? of Bethany Faye ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back