Names...

mandspice

Reaction score
It's a bit early but it's gonna take 7 months for me and OH to agree on a name..!

So far we have:

Boy
Elijah
Lleyton
Dylan

Girl
Madison
Jasmine
Naomi

What do you reckon?

I love the name Lleyton, i was thinking about that name but one of my really close friends just named her lil boy it.

And i really love the name Jasmine.

I like Elijah and Lleyton for a boy and Jasmine and Madison for a girl :D

Elijah and Lleyton are ACE!

and

Jasmine and Naomi i love too!

:D The only thing is, and this will sound really silly, we live in Leyton (east London)....would that be too weird..??

will at least you could be like posh and becks....lol
No i don't think it would be strange a name is different from where you live.

Of those I prefer Elijah and Jasmine/Naomi. I would have said Lleyton but I don't like that spelling so I would have it as Leighton.

my mates lil boy is called layton and shes just given birth on tuesday to another lil boy, called him jesse

leckershell said:
Of those I prefer Elijah and Jasmine/Naomi. I would have said Lleyton but I don't like that spelling so I would have it as Leighton.

yea that is my cousins name and how he spells it 8)

Lovely names,

You live in Leyton? I used to live in Walthamstow, just round the corner to you.

Gosh....I miss London.

Happy name choosing :hug:

:wave: We're practically in Walthamstow, just off Lee Bridge Road. Shame you're not still here, I'll be needing some new mummy friends soon :) xx

Dylan and Madison are my faves out of those.

I sort of wish I didn't give James 'Dylan' for his middle name. I wasted a good name there which I could have used for another boy :wall: :wall:
I love the name but it never gets used being his middle name.

I used to live just off Boundary Road, in the new houses. Moved to Birmingham coz of my sons schooling.

I spoke to a friend last night from London, and the accent made me feel so homesick.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back