Can't cope!!!

ERIN84

Reaction score
Omg, Emily has Ben screaming all day!!!!! Its soooooo out of character for her!!!

The only way I can keep her quiet is by feeding her. She us on her 5th bottle of the day, never usually drinks this much!!!!

I don't know what to do!!! :-(

aw bless her maybe she's coming down with a cold? Xxx

Is she sleeping ok during the day? I cant really offer much advise. Paige hasnt been able to sleep the past 2 nights (just keeps waking up crying, but not for food) so Im a bit hit and miss today lol.

Could her skin be a bit sore today? Maybe shes going through a growth spurt and shes just uber hungry.

Really hope she feels better soon. Poor Emily :(

Aw honey! Is her temp ok? You could try offering her some water instead of constant food? Hope she's ok and gives you some rest soon x

Thanks girls. No temperature and It won't be her skin ad it's fab at the mo. I tried to offer water bit she wouldn't take it! Feel like all I have done today is constantly feed her!!! Going to try her with a tiny bit of baby porridge tonight, see how she goes!

Also when she has been crying today she has has REAL tears rolling down her face. Breaks my heart :(

Awww i hate that.

annabelles been a bit like this last few days. her daddy left (we sperated but he used to come here everyday to see her but now isnt) so im thinking she knows . its awful and i dont know what to do. casrrying her round helps but i cant do that aaall day.

hows emily today?x

Awww i hate that.

annabelles been a bit like this last few days. her daddy left (we sperated but he used to come here everyday to see her but now isnt) so im thinking she knows . its awful and i dont know what to do. casrrying her round helps but i cant do that aaall day.

hows emily today?x

:hug: oh that just made me cry for annabelle :(

that just made me cry u saying that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic