can't cope anymore

It's her that missing out lovie not you. Just let her get on with it now and keep away from her.

It's her that missing out lovie not you. Just let her get on with it now and keep away from her.

I could not agree more with this quote - well put PP!

Nmf - I really do feel for you hun - but you HAVE to concentrate on yourself hun - by concenrating on you, you are concentrating on the baby.

As for your attention seeking mother - you are giving her the attention she wants, don't play into her hands hun - it's all about you, OH and little man now

Sending you loads of big hugs xx

thank you. you are all so lovely.

i have thought about it and im not sure i even want it to be resolved now. i dont need someone like that in my life. i coped without her for 8 years when i was younger so can do it now.

i know i certainly dont want someone like that around my son. xxx

i think that is for the best, she sounds like an awful person (sorry). she is just trying to make you feel guilty and get her own way - well if she wants to Cut her off the nose to spite her face then just let her and you get on with your own little family - which will be here very soon btw!

thank you. you are all so lovely.

i have thought about it and im not sure i even want it to be resolved now. i dont need someone like that in my life. i coped without her for 8 years when i was younger so can do it now.

i know i certainly dont want someone like that around my son. xxx

LOL You sound so like me! I came to this conclusion with my parents weeks ago!

I don't want my kids to ever be made to feel the way they have made me feel!

Good for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back