Can't bloody concentrate!!

MiniB

Reaction score
I'm at work and have got so much to do. I just can't get motivated to work and I can't concentrate on working for more than about 5 mins, before I'm flicking back to this forum for a nosey! :roll:

I am finishing next friday for a week and we're going away and that and being pregnant are all I can think about!!

:wall2:

Please someone tell me I'm not the only crazy obssessed pregnant lady!
xxxx

Nope you are fine we are all the same!!!!!!! lol

you're not the only crazy pregnant lady!!!

I log out then think och just another 10 mins.......an hour or so later!!! :O

your normal just like the rest of us crazy pregnant ladies lol

xxxx

it is literally all I can think of - the fact we aren't telling anyone until at least after our early scan makes it even harder.

That means at least 2 more weeks of me bugging everyone on here all the time LOL!

It's driving me crazy! I'm 5 weeks, first midwife appointment is 3 weeks today, got 7 working days after today is over before we finish to go away for a week and then we we're back from that it'll only be a couple of days until we see the midwife.
The only people we've told are my parents & sister, and my manager knows. I just want to talk babies all day long and have absolutely no interest in work! This is hard work! :)
xxxx

bug away LOL My 20 week scan is next week and I've only told close family and friends so i find being on here a great comfort!!

xxx

Just about everyone knows for us now thanks to the fact my oh got drunk and told them all down the pub:roll:.
And yes it's all I can think of too, that and my holiday rofl xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank god...I am not the only one who is sat at work not working!!! The worst thing is it's been like this since I found out 6 weeks ago!!

I think someone soon is going to notice that I'm not achieving much ,and have the attention span of a gnat. :lol:

I'm now on countdown to our 12 week scan next wed afternoon, so am wishing the days away until then!!!!!

MiniB, I am exactly the same. Work is even duller than usual and I only think about the baby ha ha!! Just want to obsess all the time.

Need these 7 weeks to go quickly so I can relax a bit more and start spreading the happy news :)

Wow toodles, you've done so well to keep quiet for so long!! Good luck for your scan next week!

Oh babybrain, bloody men. That is exactly something that my oh would do! Lol!

Becky, I've know for 2 weeks now & I seriously have lost all motivation & concentration, it's crazy! This website doesn't help I'm sure, haha!

Gemmy just hope these next few weeks go nice & quick so we can announce the news!

Am just about to leave work for home and have had yet another day of doing next to nothing! Ahhh well, 5 & half working days until my holiday! Hoorayyyy!!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back