Cant believe she was ever sooo small

Dee1985

Reaction score
poor lil thing she dont look to good didnt realise she was sooo tiny, thats a 5lb early baby grow suit and she cant even fill it. she was sooo boney and still all hairy. like a tiny lil monkey lolcant believe how weak she was and now shes a big healthy toddler :D

and thats a early baby outfit too. i dont like this pic cant believe i dressed her in a tracky when she was sooo dinky look how thin her ankles were :shock:

It's amazing how thse preemies grow to healthy little things! he is dead cute, I can't wait to hold another one again!
Awww have another one!! You know you wanna !!

lol Sami u are pissed lol u make me laugh.... its a she :| lol its Dior

You nut nut Sami!! :rotfl:

Dionne your piccies made me tingle (in nice way) - You can see how small she was with her wee leg showing.

:hug:

OMG how fragile does she look, I'd be too scared to hold her incase I broke her! Is that ur mum in the 1st pic? If so uz look really similar!x

the pics are so cute hun

she looks so perfect and so cute i just wanna pick her up and give her a cudle

awww she looks so fragile, i cant believe the piccys now to the ones i saw of her at birmingham, she's a right lil lady now!

Hi

She is so tiny and fargile wow cant beleive she was ever that small
Katrina

OMG Dioone I never knew Dior was a preemie and was that small!!

What a sweet little dot she was, looks like a little china dolly

ahhhh what a cutie ! :) i look at jamie now and its hard to think that he once was so tiny! they grow up too fast! :(

awwww how cute and teeny she was! Can't believe it really having seen her at the meet last week! Amazing how much she's grown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back