Am I fat or am I small?

Geminiblue

Reaction score
Just been to a friends house and another lady was leaving said..

"Oh you wouldnt believe that we are going to give birth a week apart...youre tiny" bless her, I just said that I put on a lot of weight with my last one and this time its different. To be honest she was generally much taller and broader than me so I wouldnt have expected her to be about my size. She looked so down. But I told her that she looked lovely as she did.

THEN...I sat down on the sofa and another woman says "oh wow arent you big" I must have given her my "drop dead" look....Oh Eff off. Im in size 12 maternity I dont think thats big do you!!!!! Obviously I didnt say this but still what a nob

Last edited:
Some women can be very opinionated. I have a meal bitch a work. Every time he sees me he says, "oh arn't your shoulders big and broad, you've definatly put on weight. then in sraci vouce "aren't you a big girl"

Yes big F bloody OFF!

Size 12 sounds perfect. I'm already starting off above that baseline... lol

My SIL is fatist.

I'm forever hearing her say X is pregnant and she's MASSIVE etc. I'm gonna slap her upside the head if I catch her saying that about me!

Size 12... I'd say it's about perfect :) just ignore the silly woman. You never know - maybe she is just so desperate to get pregnant herself, that's why she is being bitchy!

I just cannot believe someone can tell you like that you are fat!!! It is just ridiculous and stupid, I mean being pregnant and healthy in any case most of the time you will take weight just by the volume of fluid and blood, the weight of the baby and also our boobs being much bigger.. I mean seriously there are some people really brain dead and I guess who like to complex others!!!!!

thanks ladies glad its not just me. I forgot to say shes in the early stages of pregnancy....you wait til I see her when shes further on...Im going to say "oh wow loook at you, a lot of people commented on my weight when I was pregnant and I think its just very rude and insensitive dont you" then maybe shell think twice about saying it to someone else. Think shes a bit of a d*&k anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back