what a naughty lil monkey!!

all_iz_well

Reaction score
:dance::dance:Hey guys...had my mid term scan this morning....been so excited to post this thread! The scan was brilliant, the private one was more clearer but just love seeing my lil baba. was a naughty lil monkey today tho...she couldnt get a good view of the spine, i went for a drink and 20 minute walk...still lol in a even awkward position...wasnt having any of it today lol!!! so got another scan booked for next week...apart from that everything is fantastico....

anyway we were planning to stay in the yellow team...but we had this discussion in that 20 minute walk...i was certain id seen a lil dinky winky and he said well just ask then...i was nah..keep it a surprise...we go in and i ask...u know dont u...lol she goes yeh do u want to know...after a minute gap...yeh go on then and YESSSSSSSS its a lil boy!!! am sooooo excited...over the moon. I know they can be wrong too, so keeping open minded but oh so excited...wouldnt matter if its a girl or boy...soooooo happy........had to get it out lol!!!

Cant wait to have him in my arms.....hope i sleep tonite lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:dance::lol:

Ah you naughty thing!! Congrats :) And you get another scan too, lucky!!

Congratulations hun!
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
A little boy thats great

Congrats :) glad everything is well... just a little tip i was given when i was pregnant with DD fresh orange juice gets them awake and moving, i have found it to work every time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back