Can't believe I'm here......

mandspice

Reaction score
Got my BFP yesterday and am so excited to be here but v v v v scared as it's still very early days and with my past record there are no guarantees.... Still, am trying to be optimistic and hope to spend a happy 9 months will you all! xxx

Yeah you joined and we are due on the same day xxx

How exciting - I pray that in 8 month's time we'll both be talking about how painful the labour was etc! :pray:

When are you going to see the docs? I'm going Friday xx

Glad ive got my buddy....lol
I know it sounds stupid but i'm sure you will understand, i darn't go to the docs.
Not until another few weeks, just because they cant make me a MW appointment till im 9weeks anyway and i scared from the last MC, i went to the docs as soon as i found out last time x

How come the days are dramatically different? Whos is wrong i have like 200 and something and you have about a hundred less than me....lol xxx

Yay, is so nice to go through this with someone else.

I know, I was puzzled about that! It should be 200 and something shouldn't it, 8 months.... :think:

I know what you mean about docs - I have to go early to get a 5 week scan to rule out ectopic but otherwise I'd probably leave it too!

I've been looking online and you can get private scans for about £100 so I'm gonna get at least one this time, in addition to the NHS ones - I'd have one every week if I could xx

Yeah i think i might go for a privite scan too, it would def put my mind at ease anyway xxx

Hi,

Congratulations to both of you :D :cheer:

I think you should definitely have an NHS early scan Mandspice! Don't take no for an answer!!!

All the very best - wishing you a happy and healthy 8 or so months!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations on your BFP!!!! Welcome to 1st Tri!!

Wishing you a lovely, happy and healthy 9 months!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

LMP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back