• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Over the moon!

OMG that's so wonderful!!! Really chuffed for you!!!!!! :)

:yay: :yay: :yay:

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Well done, huge congratulations. Thats exactly what I did too - vvv faint line on cheapy at 8DPO and much clearer BFP on FR at 10DPO!! Wishing you all the very best xxx

Oh what fantastic news Dita am so pleased for you! I have a very good feeling this will be a nice sticky bean for you x x

Congrats!! It must be great seeing it on a digi :) xxx

heres to a sticky bean :) happy n healthy 9 months hunxx

Thanks all, but pretty sure it's another chemical cos all my tests since have become fainter. Had a nice 2 days away but just absolutely devastated by this all now.

:-( you dont know that for sure tho Hun, really hope this is a sticky for you x

Just got 'not pregnant' on a digi. I can't go through this again.

Aw Hun :hug: :hug: have you got another to test with your fmu tomoro? X

Yep so gonna pray that it's just cos it's too diluted. Thanks hun, really hope this is the one; I've had such a great week and everything has seemed to happen at the right time, really really thought this was it. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Fingers crossed for tomorrow's test, you'll have to let us know how you get on :hug: x

FX for tomorrow hun, hope little bean is just a shy one. x x

Oh dita, keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you hun ;-)
Xxxxxxxxxx

OMG, so sorry you think it might have been a chemical, that's sucks sooo much. maybe tomorrow will bring better news? xx :dust:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back