10 week scan (with video!)

ejhedgehog

Reaction score
finally had my scan yesterday.... NOT TWINS!!! (i knew it!) and not 6 weeks ahead of my dates (i knew that nurse was talking out of her butt)

according to my dates i was 10 weeks 5 days yesterday, the midwife said i was measuring 10 weeks 1 day,

anyway... we asked if it was ok to film a bit of the scan with our camera and this is what we got! the last 15 seconds are amazing, when she holds the scanner thing still and you see the baby move!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYuCzjEw33s

this might be my second time round but i still cant believe the baby is that active and i cant feel a thing!!

enjoy!

That was lovely!!! I didnt realise you'd be able to see so much on thee arlier scan. When I was first pregnant you only got the one scan!!!! I'm really looking forward to my scan!!!!

aww, a good idea to share your scan vid with us all..

and i saw it waving bless it, congrats to u
xxxx

Wow! Thats very very cool! We are planning on taking the video camera to our 12 week scan in a few weeks, so very pleased to see how well yours has come out!

nice one! :clap:

Oh that's lovely - I'm going to see if they'll let me take my camera or phone in on Monday when I have my next one. How exciting and thanks for sharing that with us x

wow cool it is totally amazing to see a lo in there. i was releived when i saw one inside me :)

bet your baby was geting fed up of the sono keep moving it about.

mine did , my babba hated the sono :lol: so did i :)

weenik said:
Oh that's lovely - I'm going to see if they'll let me take my camera or phone in on Monday when I have my next one. How exciting and thanks for sharing that with us x

I wouldnt even bother asking about taking your phone in to be honest,
do it with your camera if you can,
"they" might not be very keen on people having thier phones on around the medical equipment (or the fact they they are just so damn annoying when they go off!! lol)

Thanks girls, glad you enjoyed the video!
we cant stop watching it! :D

That's cool 8) , i didn't even know that you were allowed to do that or does it depend on where you live? If i can do it i might do it this
time round (when i get pregnant that is :rotfl: ), that is a really good idea thanksXX

thats ace i didnt no you could film them....thats brill!

congrats darling and im glat to here than everything is allright!

:cheer: :dance:

lou79 said:
That's cool 8) , i didn't even know that you were allowed to do that or does it depend on where you live?

we just took the camera in with us and asked if we could film a bit of the scan at the end,

we are nothing if not cheeky! :D
and the worst the midwife can do is say no.... so you might as well ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back