My late fathers birthday today xx

Welshy1

Reaction score
Its my late fathers birthday today n cant stop crying like a baby! Its always an emotional time but even more so as he's missing the birth of my first child. Having pains n worried that my baby girl will have the same birthday as her Bampy, think Id find that too emotional xx

Oh Hun my thoughts are with u today on this tough day xxxx

Thinking of you today. Xx I always get so emotional on the b'days and passing anniversaries of my late parents. Really hope LO says put for a day or two for you, so you can try and keep the b'days separate. *hugs* xx

I know how you feel. My dad passed away in June so this Xmas period has been really raw for us plus my dad sp badly wanted to be a grandpa. It's just frustrating that he only had to wait 6 months. Just think though even though They will never meet your dad will always be looking out for them xxx

Thanks girls. Feel like a loon crying in bed but i think its the best place for me today xx

Thanks girls. Feel like a loon crying in bed but i think its the best place for me today xx

Don't feel like a loon... It's completely understandable that you feel emotional today. Go easy on yourself... We're only human. But like someone else said, your Dad wil still be watching over you and your LO and will doubtless be so proud of you all. Xx. *hugs*

thinking of you hun i know how hard it is x

Thinking of you hun, i know how hard it is, my dad died just before paiges 1st birthday and always wanted a grandson and he missed out on meeting jake. Big hugs to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back