Cannot get comfy

*Star*

Reaction score
Ugh I'm really struggling tonight.
I just got up from bed cause I keep tossing and turning.
Baby is really active, and I keep getting these hard lumps sticking out either side of my belly.
Like she's sticking her bum out at me!!!

Go to sleep little one!!!!

I feel for you! Saying that tonight is so much more cooler and loving that i've had nearly 5 hours uninterupted sleep. I can't get comfy now either but chosen to get up as opposed to lying there for ages, drifting off later and sleeping in later on in the morning. My body clock is in a right state.

Sleeping is a nightmare! I used to love going to bed and now i dread it! Baby seems to be more active at night so he kicks and punches me loads and i cant get to sleep! lol . . Then when i do get off to sleep i have to get up around 5 times a night to go to pee! :wall:
Hurry up these last few weeks! 6 Weeks and 6 days to go :dance: (not that im wishing my pregnancy away im just a lil fed up now)

I am exactly the same hun, I am also starting to wake very early again too, this happened when I was PG with Jacob - is it my body preparing me for sleepless nights and early mornings?? :think:

Xxx

I think Evie sleeps pretty well at night because she very rarely wakes me up, but in the mornings she goes crazy so once I'm up - I'm up - if that makes sense!

xx

well I'm glad im not the only one!
I finally got to sleep, ended up having some really strange dreams though which didn't help, and I lost count of the number of times i got up when i finally did go off. Got up for the loo, to get a drink, to stop the cat antagonising the dog through the baby gate (looking after MIL dog whilst the kids stay over night there).

And i decided last night that my spd wasn't that bad so i would go back to work today (had two days off), and of course this morning im struggling again!

Only one more week to go before mat leave starts though, i'm so looking forward to it!

Ergh, I'm so grumpy this morning after no sleep. Third night in a row :(

What am I gonna be like in a few months with a crying baby?

:sleep: whats sleep? :sleep:
my bambina has her exercise when i want to go to sleep, what ever side of me is closest to the matress she moves to and does what feels like the riverdance on it... :roll: slight exageration but it feels like thats what she does :lol:

think we're in prep for our babies to come along

this morning ive woke up with backache though :wall:

I've managed one full night sleep in the last two months and that was when I stayed at my parents' house and ended up sleeing on their massive leather sofa. Unfortunately it was really hot there and I woke up stuck to the leather :rotfl:

Oscar spends most nights keeping me up, if not him then the heartburn or painful hips or trips to the loo :evil:

I seem to get my best sleep between 7am and 11am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back