Pressure and being able to sleep

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Maybe_mummy, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Maybe_mummy

Maybe_mummy Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies,

I know a lot of you are suffering far worse than me what with SPD etc but im struggling getting comfy at night and wondering if anyone had any tips I could try.

I seem to have sore hips so started sleeeping with a pillow between my knees and ankles which has helped sort of, now Im getting a lot of pressure in my lower belly which means which ever side I sleep on I cant get comfy ohhh and sprinkle a bit of back ache in there too just for good measure. I cant sleep on my back at all cos thats really uncomfy so thats out, Im awake every 2 hours tossing and turning and weeing :lol: but can anyone reccomend any way of helping ease the pressure etc?

I Would be indebted to you!!

Adele X

2. Lilelephant

Lilelephant Well-Known Member

Hey Hun! I have a duvet on my mattress swell under the sheet. But can't really say much else. I haven't slept properly since 16 weeks due to spd :( hope u find something that works Hun! X

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

3. JensBump

JensBump Well-Known Member

I have a big u shaped pillow which has really helped but am still up every 3 ish hours having to turn and jumping out of bed with leg cramps - I did fine putting a pillow under my bump helped a bit :)