Pressure and being able to sleep

Maybe_mummy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I know a lot of you are suffering far worse than me what with SPD etc but im struggling getting comfy at night and wondering if anyone had any tips I could try.

I seem to have sore hips so started sleeeping with a pillow between my knees and ankles which has helped sort of, now Im getting a lot of pressure in my lower belly which means which ever side I sleep on I cant get comfy ohhh and sprinkle a bit of back ache in there too just for good measure. I cant sleep on my back at all cos thats really uncomfy so thats out, Im awake every 2 hours tossing and turning and weeing :lol: but can anyone reccomend any way of helping ease the pressure etc?

I Would be indebted to you!!

Adele X

Hey Hun! I have a duvet on my mattress swell under the sheet. But can't really say much else. I haven't slept properly since 16 weeks due to spd :( hope u find something that works Hun! X

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

I have a big u shaped pillow which has really helped but am still up every 3 ish hours having to turn and jumping out of bed with leg cramps - I did fine putting a pillow under my bump helped a bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back