can you tell the position?

Cixes

Reaction score
I could tell that my baby was breech before i was told and he has stayed like that (unlikely to move head down due to my placenta) but over the past day i think he has moved to transverse!

Before i could feel his feet kicking near my bladder and his head moving at the top of my bump...now i have all feet on one side and head and arms at the other side!

Can anyone else tell what position their bubs is in? Also is anyone getting to that stage where they just wish the baby would stop wriggling for a bit? i know its a lovely feeling, but my baby never rests up unless i am walking about, if i sit or lie down he just wriggles and fidgits!!

I've no idea Cixes but tbh i'd like a reply to this question too...

The kicks I felt today were actually painful !!! :shock: I didn't know you could feel such strong kicks at this stage I thought it usually happens later on!!

I don't mind though..... I'm only concerned about the possibility that he might turn out to be a very demanding and restless baby :think: :lol:

Ahh lucky u!
I can't tell the position :( I get loadsa boots everywhere but don't have a clue which way shes lying.
At my 20 week scan she was head down and I would never have had a clue if the doctor hadn't told me. Maybe I will start to know as I get bigger :)

My MW from 20 weeks was telling me baby was head down, and I believed her, despite thinking it was a little weird as all the movements I have felt are very very low down.......I even mentioned this and she said all babies are different - blah blah.

I had to have a growth scan last week (which was fine), and finally found out why all the movement is low......he is completely breech and probably footling breech - which makes perfect sense!

I have real problems breathing at the moment, and hardly surprising since I have his head tucked under my ribs!

So yes I definitely always knew something wasnt quite right..........and now I know for sure :D

I think my little princess is transverse too hun, cos this morning i was laying in bed watching her wriggle (as you do :D ) and both sides of my tummy were being kicked out at the same time :shock: It was well weird like she was having a big stretch completely from side to side :D :hug: :hug:

kayzee said:
I think my little princess is transverse too hun, cos this morning i was laying in bed watching her wriggle (as you do :D ) and both sides of my tummy were being kicked out at the same time :shock: It was well weird like she was having a big stretch completely from side to side :D :hug: :hug:

I haven't seen baby properly wriggling about yet :( Can't wait until I do. At least shes letting me know shes fine with the almighty kicks that seem to be constant right now :D

klee1988 said:
kayzee said:

I haven't seen baby properly wriggling about yet :( Can't wait until I do. At least shes letting me know shes fine with the almighty kicks that seem to be constant right now :D

Im getting them constant too :D some days its little nudges other times its great big thumps that really make me jump :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back