Kicking in the same place!

Miracle babe

Reaction score
I'm finding that my baby is stuck in exactly the same place all day every day. His head is on my right and the feet are on the left, he is very very low in my pelvis. He kicks loads and its getting very uncomfortable as its in exactly the same place all the time and he's kicking chunks out of my poor bladder. Shouldn't the baby be moving around a bit more than this. He's in exactly the same position at 22 weeks as he was at 14 weeks. Now I'm starting to worry that either
a) He's stuck lol daft i know
b) He's gonna be a breech another daft idea I know.
Would really appreciate some support as I'm worrying.
Thanks girls
xxxxxxxxx
Stace

Hiya,

Don't worry at all about it.
You've got plenty of time for things to change & they probably will. My LO was laying on my left side for months then switched to my right & stayed there, he always kicked in the same place too & it did get sore but he was fine.
Your babe won't get stuck hun, he/she is just comfy that's all.

Nicki.
009.gif

try getting on all fours and have a shimy around. Better do it when you are home alone. It might move baby around a bit.

My baby was in exactly the same position as yours for AGES, it's actually only in the last couple of weeks that I've felt kicks all over.

When I went for an urgent scan last week he was head down so I'm guessing he started changing position from about 24/25 weeks.

Lot of time yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back