junepics 022.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 46
  • junepics 021.jpg
    junepics 021.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 53
Yep :)

Deffo a faint line there hun!

FX xx

oh i just dont know!! keep having my hopes raised and then they get dashed again :-( not sure what to think!!

Nicky: I know how you feel. I think I see a line as well, but I am using my iphone now so hard to tell. Wish you lots of luck!

If I tilt I think I can see a faint line on the second pic but first pic too blurry! When is AF due and how many dpo are you now? Xx

Using Tapatalk

ok so updated pics of tonight. not sure what to think

Attachments

• junepics3 018.jpg
    junepics3 018.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 30
  • junepics3 019.jpg
    junepics3 019.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 44
af was due last tue hun, had the spotting at the weekend then nothing x

it has dried with a definate line there. but i dont think it counts once its dried out does it?? x

if you had spotting on the weekend it could have been IB i can see a faint line hun have you more tests left i would try with fmu xxx

yeah i have some more IC's left. might pop through to asda to get some better ones.

get yourself a fr hun they are dead cheap at the mo xxxxx

asda and boots as far as i know. i normally get all mine off amazon but i have heard the other ladies say xxxx

ok im gonna pop through to asda in ten minutes. do you reckon i shuld wait till fmu to test again?? xx

i wouldnt wait but im an addict lol but i think you should wait xxxxxxxx

Wait until the morning and test again. If you think you can't wait get 2 tests and do one tonight then one in the morning LOL

can you see anything kedi?? i dont think the line i see is in the right place???

im not sure if the faint line is in the correct place. off to asda to buy some better tests now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back